Jan 29, 2009
On planet Earth
VetteCoins
Car
There! I've said it!

I honestly believe that the better cooks are the guys who get the chicks! Chicks dig guys who know their way around the kitchen (and other spots).

So I started writing out my fav recipes for a cookbook which I intend to publish and call it the "Guy's cookbook" subtitle "30 minute recipes to get a woman's attention" or something far more salacious than that.

Some of my specialties include:

• Home made pesto
  • Guacamole
  • Mango Salsa
  • Tomato marinara sauce
  • Scalopinni in Vodka Taragon Sauce
  • Crepes

I love to cook (Norman pie)

Hello everyone,:seeya:
a very very good creme brulee that I prepared yesterday after I returned home with my daughter, we had a little outing with the school to go to the forest, the climate was not in our favor, but we have a good time, I will try tomorrow to mail you some pictures.
my daughter who took care of grenades, it Degrain, seed by seed, and finally in the end I only had half the amount.
I had this recipe note before I begin my blog, At the time I did not even know what was it a blog, and when I noted the recipe, I did not even bother to Note the source, so if that person is still in the blogosphere, I call, ca hihihiih laugh to say, but Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's .:)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread