You know Mark, I think your going to be fine the Vette is so low to the ground that the lights don't really seem to bother people, around here the only people that flash are truck drivers that are board and will flash you just to keep themself entertained. I have never been flashed in my Vette, however in my trucks I get flashed by these jokers all the time, and all i have are the factory lights!?!?

Go figure!

Brent

Yah, not to beat a dead horse, but you can't believe how surprised I was to be driving a 'high performance' car at night and be over driving the headlights at 100km/h...and I'm pretty sure that was with the "brights" on. I can't wait to install the SilverStars and see how big of a difference they make.

Hey Fender, maybe you should just stick to the C4 stuff and leave the C5 stuff to the big boys. Hahahaha. I'm just kidding. Do you know if HID's burn out after x amount of hours, or do they last the life of the car? I know nuttin about HID's.

Yah, not to beat a dead horse, but you can't believe how surprised I was to be driving a 'high performance' car at night and be over driving the headlights at 100km/h...and I'm pretty sure that was with the "brights" on. I can't wait to install the SilverStars and see how big of a difference they make.

Hey Fender, maybe you should just stick to the C4 stuff and leave the C5 stuff to the big boys. Hahahaha. I'm just kidding. Do you know if HID's burn out after x amount of hours, or do they last the life of the car? I know nuttin about HID's.

Good point Riley.:D. Fender I put the Silverstars in my C4 and they were awesome. The C4 factory bulbs were worse than the C5 if you can believe that.:canada:

Not to hijack Mark's thread but the Silverstars made a big improvement on my car over the OEM bulbs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread