Had a nice chat with Pam, yes they removed the ability to track your VIN no explanation given but she did tell me my car was to be loaded on a train to Ingersoll Rail Yard. Well I was hoping (expecting) it to be shipped with other Ontario cars direct by transport from Bowling Green. I hope delivery isn't even longer now but I assume it will be, if anyone knows how this works for eastern ontario cars please let me know. BTW Pam suggested I call back at the end of the week for another update gave me her direct line :) wonder if it's the Corvette that helped this exchange or my charm :canada: :thumbs:

Had a nice chat with Pam, yes they removed the ability to track your VIN no explanation given but she did tell me my car was to be loaded on a train to Ingersoll Rail Yard. Well I was hoping (expecting) it to be shipped with other Ontario cars direct by transport from Bowling Green. I hope delivery isn't even longer now but I assume it will be, if anyone knows how this works for eastern ontario cars please let me know. BTW Pam suggested I call back at the end of the week for another update gave me her direct line :) wonder if it's the Corvette that helped this exchange or my charm :canada: :thumbs:
Obviously your boyish good looks! ;)
Certain areas aren't delivered directly by Cooper. St. Catharines isn't either, while Uxbridge is direct. Go figure.
A Cullen customer had his car 6 days after it left Bowling Green

Charm? :rolleyes: ....lol....

• Haha
Reactions: Gilles27
Canada Post has abandoned trackable delivery standards
with the covid what-not excuse.
Fed Ex on the other hand got a package from YYC
to Thailand in 4 days ... So ask for FedEx shipping.

Ya .. I know ... I got nothing for you ...

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread