Nov 3, 2012
buckhorn ontario
VetteCoins
Car
one of the mods i eventually hope to make to my 76 is the installation of the lightning rod shifters. apparently the install isn't that tough but finding the unit is. they were O.E.M.on the hurst olds 30 years ago and could also be bought from hurst. they haven't been available in many years so ebay and swap meets are where i will have to look. i will keep a sharp eye out at barrie next june. i just love the look of them in a c3, sort of a" faux lenco look". if you google" pace car replica intimidator 454" there is an example of a very neat install. :coolgleam:

one of the mods i eventually hope to make to my 76 is the installation of the lightning rod shifters. apparently the install isn't that tough but finding the unit is. they were O.E.M.on the hurst olds 30 years ago and could also be bought from hurst. they haven't been available in many years so ebay and swap meets are where i will have to look. i will keep a sharp eye out at barrie next june. i just love the look of them in a c3, sort of a" faux lenco look". if you google" pace car replica intimidator 454" there is an example of a very neat install. :coolgleam:

Man , do I remember that shifter :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread