Jul 4, 2019
Elora
VetteCoins
Car
2023 Stingray
Province
ON
I was at a car show last month and some lady from a local Kia dealership showed up with a 2 year old nothing special C8 trying to see if there were any buyers around. When I asked her the price she told me. I said thats about $40,000.00 more than when it was used. She just shrugged her shoulders. Car had enough miles on it and likely no factory warranty left.

• Wow
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Yeah I know the Kia dealership , it’s a conglomerate of other dealerships . They’ve been to a few car shows with a group of about six cars old and new muscle . always moving them around Between there dealerships
Cant get these values out of my head . And that’s why I deal with no other dealership then Willson Niblit ( No I’m not promoting We all have choices ). But I’ve never been screwed around on pricing or hidden fees if they charge a little extra for something that’s no big deal . I’m shocked when I listed my 2021 I couldn’t get anyone interested . they all said it was too expensive . LOL I had that much more into it . Combined with what the dealer gave me in my tax savings I made out like a bandit And did better than if I sold it to a stranger . And guess what you’re asking the exact same price I was .
At the end of the day I got my 70th anniversary not with everything I want to do to restraints . But all the important stuff is there .
Luckily, I took the risk At the time and put my name in so long ago .

Reactions: kerry4
The race for real estate sales people has changed too. Now they actually have to scramble to sell a house. Not long ago houses sold themselves and barely lasted a day on the market and went for way over asking price. The only thing that helps with interest rate increases is the banks. They already make billions but if they can make more they will.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread