Feb 24, 2009
Red Deer Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
2002 Z06 & 1988 C4
Province
AB
I bought HP Tuners this fall and was wondering if anyone else is using the program for there own tuning? I am new to the program and only did a coulple of logs and a little tuning before the snow came. Is there anyone to exchange info on tune's and logs with on the forum?

I love the program, it just takes alot reaserch and play time to understand it. But I am slowly learning, When spring comes and the track opens it should be helpfull. I am part of the HP Tunners Forum, and it is really good information.

You should get in touch with Russ K. He uses HP Tuners at his business in Regina. He logged my car and changed a few things for me such as turning off the skip shift light and at what temperatures the primary and secondary fans turn on and off.

You should get in touch with Russ K. He uses HP Tuners at his business in Regina. He logged my car and changed a few things for me such as turning off the skip shift light and at what temperatures the primary and secondary fans turn on and off.

Hey I know Russ, have done some business with him in the past . Great guy :D

HP tuners looks like a great software the guy that used to program my supercharged GTP did some
amazing things with it and the torque management with the automatic.

It seem there is a big push for EFI live now, do not know which is the better of the two or if they are
about equal in ease of use and setup? Any info good or bad please post it and keep us up to date.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.