Rruuff Day

Staff member
Power User
Beta
Aug 30, 2014
VetteCoins
ok... so i'm not the techno wizard i'd like to think I am..... I followed the prompts.... set up an album.... "Taste of Freedom" ... but be dammed if I can figure out how to load pictures into it.... nothing I try seems to work.... call me dumb.... not too often though.... I will take tips.... if all else fails, I will email my pics to anyone who wants to share theirs.... [email protected] ..... my patience wears thin .....

Hey RD! The albums are sort of... well, not great on this forum. I found I can make an album easy enough but trying to edit it? Not a chance unless you hold your nose right and talk nicely to it. Within a week, we'll have the new forum up and running and things should work much better for everyone!

PS, are you coming out to Ponoka for the meet on the 23rd? Should be a great visit!

Hey RD! The albums are sort of... well, not great on this forum. I found I can make an album easy enough but trying to edit it? Not a chance unless you hold your nose right and talk nicely to it. Within a week, we'll have the new forum up and running and things should work much better for everyone!

PS, are you coming out to Ponoka for the meet on the 23rd? Should be a great visit!
Hey Riley, Thanks for the update on the new forum. Yes. Have full intentions of being in Ponoka on the 23rd (weather permitting) hopefully see you all there.

Rruuf: post your pics to Photo bucket or something similar, copy and paste the address into the link from the forum.

Works good....
Thanks Don, Since I have no idea what a photo bucket is, I'm gonna take Riley's tip and wait til the new forum is totally up and running and try that. Hope to see you on the 23rd.Look for the red 6 with grey comp wheels.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread