Rob meet Stephen (Elf) He used to be called Rob;).. Elf you've already met Rob (teddyo) ..... Now I'm confused :Banghead:-- What's my name?
Actually I don't care what 'ya calls me' just don't calls me late for supper.:Party:Let's eat.

Your '86 looks perfect congrats. Looking forward to seeing future mods and more pics when you can.

Indeed some of those western cars are in really good shape: I bought my '94 Polo Grn. rag on Van. Island from a member of the family who purchased it in Pennsylvania way back in May of '94. Needless to say it's in awesome shape and I love driving it and very proud to be only the second owner. I've kept it fairly original changing only the exhaust to Corsa, and adding a lip trunk spoiler.

Hoping you get a few more trips in it b4 the snow flies.

Cheers
Colin. (I think)

YOU HAVE A SPOILER! Lets see it show a pic.

I’m a new member as of today and 64 years young. If my car was running I’d be driving right now
Cheers
Al
Welcome Al. Feel free to intro yourself in the New Member Section.
We are always good seeing a photo of your Corvette whether running or not.
Whether a photo from past or present ... all good :thumbs:

Wanted a Vet since I was 17 and worked part time at a gas station. Used to do oil, filter and lube on a doctor’s 64’ rag top and loved it. Bought my one and only 94’ in 2013 with a mere 32000 kms on it (About 20000 miles). Torch red with light grey leather interior. Bought it in April and drove it to Bowling Green, Kentucky one month later to see the museum. I just turned 80 and may have to sell it as it’s pretty hard getting in and out but sure a blast when you drive it. At least now I can say I owned one!

Hey All! Sold my '86 last year, jumped up and bought an '85 in late September 2020. Now I'm 65, thinking of selling again, but to maybe get another '93 40th Anniversary Edition. I buy 'em, fix 'em up, and flip 'em. It's just getting a little harder to crawl around over them, under them, and around them. These cars get into your blood!

I have owned my 84 vette since I was 18 and now 41. Just wondering how old the rest of you are? I bought mine in 1991. When the C4 was still a big deal. But I think if I was 18 right now I would buy a used viper or a used C7. But I still like the look of the C4. The smooth lines and the resessed taillights with the angled back end of the early C4 and diggy dash still works for me. All the new cars and trucks look lame with the viper and C7 and a few new muscle cars being the exception.

I have owned my 84 vette since I was 18 and now 41. Just wondering how old the rest of you are? I bought mine in 1991. When the C4 was still a big deal. But I think if I was 18 right now I would buy a used viper or a used C7. But I still like the look of the C4. The smooth lines and the resessed taillights with the angled back end of the early C4 and diggy dash still works for me. All the new cars and trucks look lame with the viper and C7 and a few new muscle cars being the exception.
I skipped the C4 gen...but bought a used C3 at 28, used C5 at 48 and new C7 at 63.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.