I’ve been looking at these….
IMG_2480.jpeg
:rolleyes:

I'm wondering if the stereotype is true.... Are all you guys retirees who fart dust? Or are there some spring chickens here?

I'm 36 and wonder if there's anyone younger than me here. I get the sense most c8 owners are in their 60s

I was 58 when I bought, joined the forum and magically began acting like a teenager...

I get the sense most c8 owners are in their 60s
I'm not.
When I was born there were only B&W TV's and rotary phones.
However, the only reason for buying a Corvette was because it became mid engine.

I'm wondering if the stereotype is true.... Are all you guys retirees who fart dust? Or are there some spring chickens here?

I'm 36 and wonder if there's anyone younger than me here. I get the sense most c8 owners are in their 60s

I'm 65, so I guess I fit right into that stereotypical age group.
For myself, it's just a fun toy to have.
I can also relate more to those that drive a Corvette, than say a Ferrari or Lamborghinis.
It's still the 'upper middle class', working man's sports car (as much as we all bitch).
That's who I am.

• Agree
Reactions: MKC8 and 1st Vette
I'm 75. Bought 1st C3 at 21. Two more C3 at 29 and 31. C7 Z06 at 70. C8 at 71. C7 ZR1 at 72. Just turned down chance to get C8 Z06 because ZR1 is scheduled for 2025 and I didn't want to be saddled with Z06. Once you've had ZR1, Z06 just don't light the fire. Currently have C3 custom and C7 ZR1 and regularly run triple digits on I-15 and can get in and out of the cars easier than a lot of people much younger. Age hasn't seemed to change the need for speed.