Haha not a horrible idea, if he had the black high wing I would definitely buy that off him.
Why did you not order the high wing with the car at $670 it's a steal installed car looks plain to me with no wing, I know the aftermarket but you will be driving all summer with nothing till they get one to market and it won't be $670 just saying

1586061974938.png
1586062030026.png
1586062060863.png
1586062084086.png

Why did you not order the high wing with the car at $670 it's a steal installed car looks plain to me with no wing, I know the aftermarket but you will be driving all summer with nothing till they get one to market and it won't be $670 just saying
I definitely made that mistake.

Attachments

• IMG_2686 3.JPG
    IMG_2686 3.JPG
    485.3 KB · Views: 20
[/QUOTE
By the time I realized the great price it was too late to modify my order. It all happened very quickly at my dealership. Even after ordering my car, ordering the high wing by itself was and still is not possible through my dealer :/

All it says was hit by a drunk driver, had the car 1 day bet at salvage would still get good money!
In looking at the video the c8 hit the other car dead centre right at the B post it was not possibly a male driver from Nucks video he posted....(Pretty Peaches something like that) in the C8 generally with t-bone impacts you know who did the hitting and it is usually either the other car was making a left turn when it should not have been (generally bt that is for the cops to decide not some someone who paints something instantly on their windows) the thing I have always found more so in the last 10 or so years is that the car doing the hitting there are no breaking marks which leads to me deduct either distracted driving or as I think we all see that people seem to forget they can slow their own car down to be safe if they see there could be an impact.

How about this one the idiot that can't go the the next exit on the HWY and get to where they are going so they decide to cut across 2 or more lanes of traffic to get the right exit....arggggggggggg

I hope everyone is well!

Kevin

All it says was hit by a drunk driver, had the car 1 day bet at salvage would still get good money!

I read about this on another web site a couple of days ago. Apparently the driver of the black car ran a red light. They did not say he was impaired but they did say he did not have auto insurance.

This is one of my biggest pet leaves, along with driving while impaired or driving while under suspension. In our community these are common occurrences in the news. Canada's criminal/court system like so many other institutions is based on the honor system.

Enough is enough! When are these as....oles going to be given proper punishment? Let him sit in jail for a month to think about his illegal activities, then post this all over the province/country as a reminder and deterence! :mad:

I read about this on another web site a couple of days ago. Apparently the driver of the black car ran a red light. They did not say he was impaired but they did say he did not have auto insurance.

This is one of my biggest pet leaves, along with driving while impaired or driving while under suspension. In our community these are common occurrences in the news. Canada's criminal/court system like so many other institutions is based on the honor system.

Enough is enough! When are these as....oles going to be given proper punishment? Let him sit in jail for a month to think about his illegal activities, then post this all over the province/country as a reminder and deterence! :mad:

A month? Obviously a good thing I'm not a judge.... This guy obviously gives two $hits about anyone except himself... Drunk AND no insurance. A month is likely a walk in the park for him..He get's out laughing and kills someone the next time... How about two years and no driving for another five...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.