Something is wickedly messed up. I can go into your profile in the database and you're under registered users. Your profile is not banned or deleted that I know of. However, trying to access your profile on the site here, it states that you have not made a profile yet!? I have no idea what is going on. I'll keep looking into it though as this is so weird!

Something is wickedly messed up. I can go into your profile in the database and you're under registered users. Your profile is not banned or deleted that I know of. However, trying to access your profile on the site here, it states that you have not made a profile yet!? I have no idea what is going on. I'll keep looking into it though as this is so weird!

Well, I guess the good thing is that I can still function on the website, please do let me know when you are able to find out something.

This is a common problem at a lot of vbulletin powered boards. Found this on another site, it certainly relates to Mad*Max's username.

"Seems that anyone with a character in the their screen name will get that message. Periods, dashes, commas.., etc.

The only one that is ok are _ like in SAR_boats

or J_Sims"

Have fun checking this out :swear: :D

fun?.....Fun?......FUN!?:D

I don't really like computers at the best of times. I like cars. It's going to be a good learning curve figuring all this Vbull stuff out. I'm not sure how quickly I'll be able to resolve this but I'll keep trying to figure it out!

Found this for you

----------------------------------------------
Also try running this counter:

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Update Counters -> Fix broken user profiles

This will fix any incomplete user profiles which can cause problems like this.
-----------------------------------------------

I don't have much faith in their suggestion.

Can you rename "Mad*Max" to "Mad_Max" and see if that solves the problem

I thought all you admins had a secret society which could cure all the ills, perhaps that's just another unfounded internet rumor.

I suggest you go for a ride to clear the cobwebs. :seeya:

First recommendation completed.

If this doesn't work, I'll try renaming your Profile.

You want Ford*Prefect, right?:D

I don't think it is my user name, I have been using the same name from the outset and on other Forums, please do not change my username even if it means that I will have no profile (kinda like the man with no name...lol)

Same problem with me..............

Riley, Sir, I too cannot uoload photos cause it says I too am not regidtered. For now I totally give uo trying the picyure. Too bad that you just can't copy and paste or just drag a photo into here. Please help..........
Al..

Can I try taking the ' out of your forum name? I couldn't see anything wrong with your profile to why it would be giving you issues outside of that. We need a vBulletin Guru.

Riley, you can do whatever you wish with my registration etc. If it were possible I would do remote assistance with you on this thing. This is one site that has me baffled as to which way to turn yet. Not to blow my horn or anything, I'm the guy the goes to neighbours and friends places to fix their software and rid them of viruses etc.
Yours (in waiting)....

Al...
P.S. Thanks in advance.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.