I went 2LT Z51 magnetic ride package, front end lift, battery package, mudguards, and some things I can't recall. Total OTD just under$130K.

The price difference is exactly $6000. Pretty much for cosmetic upgrades- so decision depends on what you want.

The price difference is exactly $2,225 between a 2LT Z51 and a 3LT Z51 for my build.

Attachments

• IMG_0501.png
    IMG_0501.png
    71.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0500.png
    IMG_0500.png
    81.3 KB · Views: 9
The price difference is exactly $2,225 between a 2LT Z51 and a 3LT Z51 for my build.
You must be adding the GT2 seats in your 2LT build and possibly something else. In any case, if the difference is only 2225 then go for it! (The 3LT)! Otherwise you will regret it! But I still say get a darker coloured dash.

Any idea what the difference is for the $2225? What are you paying for that the 2LT doesn't have?
Just curious.
I found this comparison online, it's for the older model years.
https://gmauthority.com/blog/2021/0...e-difference-between-c8-corvette-trim-levels/
Looks like some cosmetic stuff and the GT2 seats, which you may have added to your 2LT build as was suggested earlier.
Did you add the front lift?

Had had my 2023 Red Mist Metallic HTC with natural dipped interior(with suede inserts) for about 2 weeks. And I am simply in love with the new interior. There is reflection (especially on the sunny days) but not enough to bother me. With ebony Lloyd Luxe mats and some carbon fiber extras, the natural dipped is not overbearing!

Reactions: Johnny21C8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.