Really good to see you guys again. I has been too long. Lunch was good conversation even better. A guy sitting behind us could not help but join in the conversation telling us about this uncles 67 big block Corvette. Keith thanks for the dealer brochure, pretty cool.

Hopefully we can get together again soon.

Keith Tedford, our hot rod buddy Del and Doug (buckhorn 76)
IMG_5902.jpg

Keith, Del, Murray (black 03 Z06) and Doug.

IMG_5904.jpg

Really good to see you guys again. I has been too long. Lunch was good conversation even better. A guy sitting behind us could not help but join in the conversation telling us about this uncles 67 big block Corvette. Keith thanks for the dealer brochure, pretty cool.

Hopefully we can get together again soon.

Keith Tedford, our hot rod buddy Del and Doug (buckhorn 76)
View attachment 15070

Keith, Del, Murray (black 03 Z06) and Doug.

View attachment 15071

We eventually ran out of lies to tell, so we went home. With our old memories it takes less time each year. It was a great lunch and I enjoyed the other guy and his input. Should have gotten his name and phone number. We could have invited him along for the next get together. He was definitely on our wave length. I might add that the fish and chips was excellent too.

Last edited:
Now there’s some well dressed,well behaved fellas. Hopefully the waitress came away with a little more than the obligatory 15% tip !!

Looks like some fun was had. I guess there’s no pictures of the food though??

Awesome boys .... Good on you all to show the rest of us that there is more to
one's wardrobe than having only t-shirts and jackets with a Corvette Logo on them.
Nothing against it of course, and, I see that there's still a place
where my #3 gear would fit in too ... :Cheers2:
Thanks for sharing :thumbs:

... and yes this is 100% :canada: with the "I Love Bacon" on the window ledge ;)

Last edited:
Awesome boys .... Good on you all to show the rest of us that there is more to
one's wardrobe than having only t-shirts and jackets with a Corvette Logo on them.
I'm thrilled to see that there's still a place where my #3 gear would fit in too ... :Cheers2:
Thanks for sharing :thumbs:

... and yes this is 100% :canada: with the "I Love Bacon" on the window ledge ;)
I had my Corvette jacket hidden. The leather is too hot for the summer, so the coat gets used very little. And yes, the waitress had as much fun as we did and she sure wasn't complaining at the tips either.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.