C6Vette09

Dec 20, 2009
GTA
VetteCoins
Car
2009 C6 coupe
Last edited:
Nice thing is it fits under the factory C6 hood . The LS3 version is available now , with LS1/LS6 versions coming sometime in June/July . Lots of talk about this one , but have yet to see any real results . You know it going to be good , becuase Vic Edelbrock's name is on it . Eaton is the choice of all the major OEM builder's , again a proven product .
I have been talking Chuck (Chuck CoW) as he is one of the authorized Dealer/Installers. So these units will available from E.C.P :canada:

Thx
[email protected]

I phoned Edelbrock direct and was told that they do not see anytime in the near future that an eForce system for the LS6 will be produced as they feel that the supercharger will not fit!
I hope Manny's information is correct at a release in June/July as I will be very interested in purchasing a kit for my 2003 Z06.

I phoned Edelbrock direct and was told that they do not see anytime in the near future that an eForce system for the LS6 will be produced as they feel that the supercharger will not fit!
I hope Manny's information is correct at a release in June/July as I will be very interested in purchasing a kit for my 2003 Z06.

Unfortunately it looks like they have scrapped the idea for an LS1/LS6 version , due to clearence issues . There are other routes for that type of power . Call me anytime and I'm sure we could come up with a package for you.

it's a nice set up for a C6 for sure....I saw a couple posts by Chuck COW showing over 600 hp to the wheels with one of those kits and some long tubes and good tuning! If I had a C6 I'd be all over one of 'em!
with a set of gears and a TC, there could be a high 10 in there somewhere!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread