Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone looking to purchase a new 2022 C8 Stingray and potentially shorten your delivery time from any list you're now on:

-contact Craig Heuchert at Capital Chev in Calgary (403-998-1672 cell)
-the customer who ordered it has recently backed out, so it's up for grabs
-MSRP + their usual dealer charges of less than $1,000 (+ gst of course)
-2LT Torch Red convertible with Adrenaline Red seats and black belts (+ high wing spoiler?)
-according to Craig, it hasn't been built yet but should be soon (note: *it's too late to change build details; you'd get what's coming)
-call Craig for all details
-I've no hesitation to recommend Craig and the dealership: Craig was my Stingray salesperson and I expect he'll be my Z06 salesperson as well

Hurry if seriously interested and good luck!

Anyone looking to purchase a new 2022 C8 Stingray and potentially shorten your delivery time from any list you're now on:

-contact Craig Heuchert at Capital Chev in Calgary (403-998-1672 cell)
-the customer who ordered it has recently backed out, so it's up for grabs
-MSRP + their usual dealer charges of less than $1,000 (+ gst of course)
-2LT Torch Red convertible with Adrenaline Red seats and black belts (+ high wing spoiler?)
-according to Craig, it hasn't been built yet but should be soon (note: *it's too late to change build details; you'd get what's coming)
-call Craig for all details
-I've no hesitation to recommend Craig and the dealership: Craig was my Stingray salesperson and I expect he'll be my Z06 salesperson as well

Hurry if seriously interested and good luck!

I recommend Craig as well,honest and kept me well informed through the whole process of ordering and up to delivery of the car

Reactions: rolls
It must be sold by now

I just called Craig (5 p.m. on Saturday): not sold yet; one member from these Forums contacted him and is thinking about it...but until someone commits with a deposit, it's still available.

It's at Event Code 3000 but Craig tells me the 2 ordered behind it by his dealership are sequenced for build in early February and he's expecting this one to be built soon after those. No guarantees of course, but that's his best guess. And his dealership continues to get deliveries during these Winter months. For my C8, it took about a month for it to be delivered to Calgary, once it was built.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rruuff Day
Just called Craig again (Thursday 4 p.m.) and the allocation is STILL available. Wow. It seems most people are prepared to wait a year+ to get their perfect configuration, rather than enjoy driving a great vehicle for what will likely be about a year. I know after agonizing for months about what I should order, after driving my Stingray I regretted some things so it’s always difficult to know. Either way, even a base C8 Stingray would be a joy to drive. Or perhaps others from outside Alberta worry about shipping, but I don’t see that as a problem after shipping several high-end vehicles in the past (one from Ontario and the other from BC). I’ll post when I’m told it’s sold.

And no, I get zero commission on this sale: I hope to help someone score a nicely appointed C8 at MSRP from a great dealership/salesperson and this is an unexpected opportunity to get one quickly. I’m surprised it’s not yet been snapped up, especially with all the complaints from people faced with paying over MSRP.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
I was surprised at how many people ordered the Z51 package with the Stingray. I didn’t knowing I’d never track the car and regardless, the ZO6 would be “the track beast”. Plus I wound up putting a Z51 spoiler on mine anyway from a friend who replaced his with a high wing spoiler. This one doesn’t have the Z51 package which some might see as a “must have” for more than just cosmetics but that wouldn’t hold me back. Decisions decisions…but a nice one to have at your doorstep…for now (until it’s gone).

It is not of any surprise at all when anyone waits to get exactly what they want - especially when buying a Corvette with what can be referred to as hard earned disposable money.
I respect every one of these buyers.
Too many people will buy something “kinda sorta” what they want and only end up talking about never ever being satisfied.
The dealership should just spec it and put it in their showroom until they sell it. I would drive there right away to look at something that is not locked up tight as presold (the “old school” and pre-covid way) … although not holding my breath as I doubt it will go unsold off the truck once in transit (like with trucks and suvs in transit these days).
JMO

(otherwise just another “act” under the circus tent)

Last edited:
Reactions: frankmp
… Just talked to them again and it is Sold! … this C8 is elusive … we wait!
Hope it’s exactly what the buyer wants to drive (or flip 🤪) … Good for you waiting for exactly what you want - getting exactly what one would want has perhaps become the elusive part 🙂👍🏻

Last edited:
I am still out. It is very close to what we are looking at except the colour. I guess I will have to just keep drooling at pictures of Sledders car!

Attachments

• XLR8 C8 PIC.jpg
    XLR8 C8 PIC.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 32
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread