Tires (can you believe that) at Canadian Tire until March 21/19. Continental Extreme Contact DWS06 tires. Additional $165 to $240 off for a set of four. I just bought 2 x 255/40/17 and 2 x 295/35/18 to fit my stock Z06 wheels. The savings are real, I already had a quote from them.

I like to change up my CCW and Michelin package but the original Goodyears had seen their best years, they were originals.

Tires (can you believe that) at Canadian Tire until March 21/19. Continental Extreme Contact DWS06 tires. Additional $165 to $240 off for a set of four. I just bought 2 x 255/40/17 and 2 x 295/35/18 to fit my stock Z06 wheels. The savings are real, I already had a quote from them.

I like to change up my CCW and Michelin package but the original Goodyears had seen their best years, they were originals.

and I see on the app starting today and valid until March 21st ( at least on my app offers) all tires have 25x CT money back or 10%........ plus theres an "Auto service" offer "spend $250 get $100 back in CT $$ ( not suggesting anyone use CT auto for anything)....but its available again at least on my app offers..........

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
not sure what is wrong there ? put in a title, copy a link from the seller and paste it in the space there, describe it, can attach a file ( pic ) or can copy a pic from the store site and then paste it in the description below if you write anything, save when done. It may take a while to upload a file but it shows the progress as it is loading. Done.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.