We had 141 people on the Forum yesterday! Whew! That is crazy! That almost doubles our previous best of 75 which beat our previous record of like 25 before that! We are getting popular! Either that or people were really bored during the half hour power outage delay during the Super Bowl.:rofl:

We had 141 people on the Forum yesterday! Whew! That is crazy! That almost doubles our previous best of 75 which beat our previous record of like 25 before that! We are getting popular! Either that or people were really bored during the half hour power outage delay during the Super Bowl.:rofl:

Great isn't it Riley.......but predictable. Our site is getting more populated and well known especially with Manny around. :D

C.

I've checked out a couple of other sites but pretty well use this one exclusively. Where else will you find a site where you have someone like Manny step in and give good solid answers that you can rely on? Where else can you find a site with a guy like Manny who can do your mods and be confident that they are done right? Where else can you round up a bunch of guys to have lunch with? In fact, the East of Toronto bunch is getting together again February 20 at the Peterborough Airport dining room 1:00 PM for lunch. The West of Toronto crowd is welcome too. it's not much wonder that this site is getting more popular. :)

Yes lets not forget member's expertise too........
Tony and I had actually thought of coming to your first get together but weather intervened -- we'll see about the next one tho I believe that's our outing to the Toronto Auto Show....

C.

not such a surprise there riley. this site is very well run. this forum offers a homey feeling with good topics, discussions, and the right mix of good natured teasing. it is nice to enjoy our cars along with other like - minded folks. :D :canada:

Yep ,it's is well run but the members help to keep it that way .Canadians always seem to act civilized in there discussions and posts .This forum gives me that warm fuzzy feelin like a naked women on a cold winter night :D

Users who are viewing this thread