Jul 25, 2012
Fraser Valley B.C.
VetteCoins
Car
2002 Convertible
Just want to know what size the eye should be on the eye bolt that is threaded through the hockey puck? Or to put it another way, what length should the eye screw bolt be that would give it the right size eye to fit perfectly into the c5's jacking point? Also where is the best and most affordable place to buy the cteck 3300 charger?

Just want to know what size the eye should be on the eye bolt that is threaded through the hockey puck? Or to put it another way, what length should the eye screw bolt be that would give it the right size eye to fit perfectly into the c5's jacking point? Also where is the best and most affordable place to buy the cteck 3300 charger?

I've no idea on the hockey pucks etc -- I like my billet aluminum units that were made for the purpose and weren't that expensive.

The Ctek can be had at Canadian Tire for as low as $50. You'll have to watch for the sales.

Other than that I've seen them in the $80 range regular price.

C.

Ctek 3300 on sale at CTC staring Friday Sept. 7th. to Thursday Sept. 13!

You're in luck new C5'er -- It's on for $44.99 which is half their normal price.

That's the best price I've ever seen. Shop early -- they'll probably go fast.
If they run out get a raincheck.

G/L

Colin.

Users who are viewing this thread