I added a high wing, front and side skirts, rear diffuser with canards and YES it makes a huge difference.
One thing I've noticed is that if you add a wing, there will be so much extra downforce that you'll notice that your rear hatch will begin to sit noticeably lower and you'll need to compensate for this.
Unless you do a lot of drag racing, too much downforce isn't a real big deal, although it does slow the car a bit, but not that much and you will make it back in the corners because you won't need to slow down as much.
Corners and apexes are where the carbon additions really kick in.
The car is far more stable and adheres to the asphalt much better increasing traction and enabling the driver to maintain greater speeds with less wear and tear on the brakes.

Looks good! I'm surprised you mounted it to the hatch. Most setups I've seen are mounted where the spoiler is, or down on the rear of the bumper.

There are two types. One mounts to the hatch and the other mounts to the removed spoiler and is braced by the supports which run down the back of the diffuser.
Both are good and both have pros and cons.
If you mount it to the hatch, you will eventually need to realign the hatch as the downforce will force the hatch lower and out of alignment and it will sit lower than the side of the car.
If you choose the rear mounted spoiler, you will need to figure out a way to gain access to the rear compartment as there is now a giant spoiler in the way.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.