Got it - love it. Is is sometimes a pain in the ass putting items in and out of the trunk. Would I get it again - absolutely!
For me, I love how the high wing looks on the vehicle.
View attachment 91767View attachment 91768
Great build. The car just glows. If that colour was available when I ordered mine for 2020 I think I l would have went for it. But still happy with the Sebring orange. Buying these cars from a picture is scary. A picture doesn't do the car justice.

Attachments

• IMG_4811.jpeg
    IMG_4811.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 55
Great build. The car just glows. If that colour was available when I ordered mine for 2020 I think I l would have went for it. But still happy with the Sebring orange. Buying these cars from a picture is scary. A picture doesn't do the car justice.
Thanks, I really thought about Sebring Orange but I went with Red Mist in the end. I had never seen Red Mist until my car was delivered. It looks best in bright sunshine.

Thanks, I really thought about Sebring Orange but I went with Red Mist in the end. I had never seen Red Mist until my car was delivered. It looks best in bright sunshine.
Yes I have also seen one in the bright sun. It glowed. Reminds me of the old candy apple paint that was so popular many years ago. Great choice.

was going to go with no spoiler not fond of the high wing it takes away from the lines of the car. i chose the small lip spoiler like my grand sport

Attachments

• 20221130_172241 - Copy.jpg
    20221130_172241 - Copy.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 21
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.