Sep 16, 2021
VetteCoins
Car
2023 C8 Z51 Vert
Province
ON
Hey guys. My order is getting real close to being able to place. There are talks on the black rims and the high wing being on constraint, and may affect my order. I hope that I don't have to go to aftermarket wheels, but if I do I do (it is more a cost thing). My question is more for the high wing. It is much cheaper to get through GM with your order than aftermarket. If I keep the high wing on the order, (even though there is a constraint) will GM still pick it up and just ship the wing afterwards when they have it? Just trying to stay informed if it does become an issue, Thanks

Reactions: Vettenut
My high wing arrived two weeks after I took delivery of my 23 C8.

Its still new in the box which is massive! I'm installing it this weekend though if a guy takes my Sigala Z07 wing.
Cam did you order the high wing with your order? If so was it on constraint at the time of the order? I will be doing my final build this Thursday and don't want a reason for the build to be rejected or held up.
Thanks Darcy

Cam did you order the high wing with your order? If so was it on constraint at the time of the order? I will be doing my final build this Thursday and don't want a reason for the build to be rejected or held up.
Thanks Darcy
Yes...with my car. Your dealership will know what constraints are in place this Thursday.

When I ordered my 2020 Z51 HTC the high wing wasn't available, or was on constraint. So my car was delivered with the Z51 wing. Does anyone know that if I could have gotten the high wing would it come installed or would it be delivered with the lower wing to be removed and replaced with the high wing? Cause basically I paid for two wings in the end, plus the install price for the high wing. Total cost for the high wing and install was around $2,100.00.

When I ordered my 2020 Z51 HTC the high wing wasn't available, or was on constraint. So my car was delivered with the Z51 wing. Does anyone know that if I could have gotten the high wing would it come installed or would it be delivered with the lower wing to be removed and replaced with the high wing? Cause basically I paid for two wings in the end, plus the install price for the high wing. Total cost for the high wing and install was around $2,100.00.

They no longer ship both wings. For example my high wing was on constraint "after" it was accepted by production so my 70th arrived with holes already drilled. High wing landed a week later

Reactions: kerry4
They no longer ship both wings. For example my high wing was on constraint "after" it was accepted by production so my 70th arrived with holes already drilled. High wing landed a week later
Thanks for the info. I did manage to sell my stock Z51 wing for half of what it was worth but I do like my high wing.

Attachments

• IMG_4968.jpeg
    IMG_4968.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 11
I ordered a high wing a couple of weeks ago from a dealership in Ottawa. Got a shipping notification this morning, apparently the high wings are off constraint now.
Thanks for the info Ian. Fingers crossed that you are correct. I will find out on Thursday if I need to make changes to my order to get it accepted.

Thanks for the info Ian. Fingers crossed that you are correct. I will find out on Thursday if I need to make changes to my order to get it accepted.
If for whatever reason its still on constraint you can check with gmpartsdepot.ca for aftermarket purchase. They sell OEM’s and mine was $300 cheaper than my local dealer.

Reactions: SONSH1NE