Not to be a party pooper but I was under the impression that it is illegal to put HID lights into a halogen housing as the reflectors are not designed for HID lights. You need a new housing designed for HID bulbs.

try telling that to those ijits with their jacked up 4X4's, cops must not read the laws!

...all that is garbage ..and not safety ..after looking for all ifnd this one the best and the good and the safety one .. with 55w to 60 w the best ....fit for your fog light 100% ... copy and past this one in ebay .. ...
893 880 50W WATT CANBUS CONVERSION Xenon HID EUROEFFECT FOG LIGHTS KIT FOGLIGHTS

If you are just going for an HID conversion those may work but as stated for headlights, they are illegal to use in halogen housings as you blind oncoming traffic. If you put them into fog light housings, I doubt there would be much of an issue as they aren't aimed the same as headlights.

The best way to gain visibility is to purchase a complete system where the lights and housing are designed together. My system I purchased from the radio flyer (Available through Dasilva Motorsports) puts out 12,000 lumens of light. More than anything else available on the market. These work because the housings and lights are all designed together with proper adjustments and cut offs. Something that you cannot do with a plug and play HID conversion kit.

HD FOR FOG LIGHT they dont blind CARS traffic no way that why the call this HD. and they use that for all new cars BMW AND MORE ...

ihave before halogen it (100W ) FOG LIGHT YES (100W) ..for 2 years idont have any problem or heat for my wires never ijust put my new HD FOR MY FIG LIGHT 55W ..IDONT NEED ANY MORE USE MY HEADLIGHT IN NIGHT TIME THEY DO THAT IN usa eardy .. after search ifind the best one HD for fog light the one post eardy ...

This is the headlight mod I made following a very well detailed build on another forum. (Send me a PM if you want the link).

It is comprised of twin bi-xenon projectors (yes,I know overkill). Both systems use 35W ballasts with 4300K bulbs, anything stronger would begin to get into the annoying blue spectrum. No need for the second set but I think it looks better than one single. I have only used the outer set, the inner can be shut off. No driving by GM candlelight anymore and deer are easier to see !!

The next challenge is building proper shrouds but I need to source some smaller bezels first to get the look I'm after.

The cost, probably around that of those on the market but building them was a good challenge.

This is the headlight mod I made following a very well detailed build on another forum. (Send me a PM if you want the link).

It is comprised of twin bi-xenon projectors (yes,I know overkill). Both systems use 35W ballasts with 4300K bulbs, anything stronger would begin to get into the annoying blue spectrum. No need for the second set but I think it looks better than one single. I have only used the outer set, the inner can be shut off. No driving by GM candlelight anymore and deer are easier to see !!

The next challenge is building proper shrouds but I need to source some smaller bezels first to get the look I'm after.

The cost, probably around that of those on the market but building them was a good challenge.

Great result!:thumbup: Looks killer!:cool:

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

I put mine in myself with the help of Derek.....who is not on here, but should be. He just bought an awesome modified 03 Z06. Those are made by......Breathless Performance I believe. I think that was the first truly flush design. I have the SLC V2's from Radio Flyer. Rumor has it, he's working on Version 3!!!

I didn't watch the video as I can't right now but I imagine it will be very similar!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.