nice run!! Are those typical results for that setup? I'm not trying to sound like a smart a55... somehow just thought in my head that the number might be a little higher maybe?

either way... beautiful ride and a TON of power for that car!!

Manny just curious, when watching the vids, I'm trying to listen what gear is best for the dyno, fill me in on the best gear and the proper procedure that a Dyno is run
Tks

On the MN6 (6spd) we always pull in 4th gear.

nice run!! Are those typical results for that setup? I'm not trying to sound like a smart a55... somehow just thought in my head that the number might be a little higher maybe?

either way... beautiful ride and a TON of power for that car!!

Daniel is running a bigger pulley than usually comes with this kit . He wanted the look but not all the power , just wanted it to be completely safe . Sure with a smaller pulley we would be right around the 500 mark . A set of 243 heads wouldn't hurt either , but that is not what he was after . He was quite happy with the look and power he now has . It is important to understand that not everyone is bent up on the numbers. This car runs strong and will be very reliable .

Thx
[email protected]

Last edited:
oh no trust me i wasn't trying to sound like a jerk... i'm just not familiar with how these motors do in essentially stock form and blowers.. mostly because (as you know manny) i was so torn before i started my "mod" between a cam or blower route.

i think he's got a wicked ride myself and we can talk "conservative" BUT... stock Cs z06's better watch out LOL

As Manny stated, my goal was not to max out the HP rating but achieve a balance between stock driveabilty, long term reliabity, and manageable HP without having to start upgrading the balance of the stock drivetrain at this time. Just to clarify some info, its an A&A system with a 3.8" pulley...
If at any point in the future I decide that I need more power, a relatively simple upgrade with a set of 243 heads and a 3.6" pulley (8/9 lbs boost) should put me well over 500 hp..
I had to leave the car at the shop to get the new hood painted, but will be out with it all Easter weekend...:driving:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread