Featured Thread

SockGuy

Casual User
Jun 5, 2018
Brussels Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2018 GS Rag Top 3LT
New to the forum, recently became Corvette owner follow several years of being a biker, (non gang member :). 2018 GS. Hoping 4 wheels are a little safer than two.
796D8A2C-B443-47DF-B5D9-CECCE1DD4F7B.jpeg

Located in Huron County, Ontario’s West Coast. Looking forward to following along.

New to the forum, recently became Corvette owner follow several years of being a biker, (non gang member :). 2018 GS. Hoping 4 wheels are a little safer than two.

Welcome to the forum Sockguy... gorgeous GS you have. Maybe we will see you in Winnipeg at the Meet in the middle event this July....:) Meet in the Middle 2018

Reactions: ddgermann
Welcome to the Forums.
Although we may appear to drive like a gang at times,
we definitely do it with a non-club demeanor.
Very appealing Corvette GS you have there. :thumbs:
Hoping our paths may join one day ...
I must recommend you budgeting for a few days in Vegas
during the next year and benefit like a few of us did at ...
Corvette Owners School (it's safe to click this link)
It's US$1000 and a Las Vegas opportunity and many of us here can answer
any question you may have about it ... The School absolutely fits every driving style
and is truly a great thing to do for yourself - especially if during the "hibernation" season ...

Last edited:
LOL Sockguy... get use to it... I thought for years it was me getting the looks.... Colour me disappointed... :(.... hahahaha.....
These cars attract attention.... Had a guy come over to me the other day and asked what kind of car it was... Told him Corvette and he didn't take me serious til he walked around back....

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.