Dec 7, 2012
barrie ont
VetteCoins
Car
nil
I am new to the site and looking to get my first vette, I am just reading and looking a round, the site.I drive a37 chev, and some cool bike,s I have ben playing with car for a long time. the vette are new to me I will looking to get help to fine a good used-vette, thank to all from BadBoy2

Hunting down the right car is always a lot of fun. Do you have any idea of what it is you are looking for? Barrie is a great town. We often go through on our way to Bracebridge. All my wife's family is there.
Welcome to the world of Corvettes.......... no other car like em'

Welcome--the Z06 is a solid pick for that price range. That being said, if only going VERY fast, instead of SCARY fast is enought for you, I'd look in the 30 range (plus or minus) and have some cash for some mods down at Manny's place.

Also, if you like old iron, you can probably find a C2. Whichever route you go, you're going to make the right decision. If you have 50k to spend, and want to go newer, I think most people would say go for 2005--or even 2007 and up. Stock C5s were an awesome step forward, and the C6 made another great jump in HP and performance.

Any way you slice it, you're going to love the 'Vette world. Welcome aboard. Post some pics when you make the purchase and stick around! Welcome aboard!!
[mob][/mob]

Welcome to the forum Bad Boy! Great people on here. I've had the pleasure of meeting a few of them. Great city Barrie. My daughter lives there.

I think the local Chev dealer here in Owen Sound still has a used 2008 Z06 for sale. 19.000 KM on it I believe. Pewter in colour. $54,000. Beautiful car.

Hello BadBoy2,

Welcome to the forum, this truly is a great place to learn about all the options available to you and a truly great group of people as well.

Have fun searching for a vehicle and don't settle for a car until you find the one you want.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.