A picture of your car seems to be the price of admission here. We are into our sixth summer with our 2005 and thoroughly enjoying the car.
Have you had any problems with your battery I think I left mine out of reverse killed battery I had to unhook it from car to get it to take a charge. Thanks ronlea
A picture of your car seems to be the price of admission here. We are into our sixth summer with our 2005 and thoroughly enjoying the car.

Have you had any problems with your battery I think I left mine out of reverse killed battery I had to unhook it from car to get it to take a charge. Thanks ronlea

I always put the car away with the six speed transmission in reverse and the emergency brake on. The car doesn't sit still more than a day or so in the summer. In the winter it is hooked up to a C-tek charger/maintainer leaving everything hooked up and not started until spring. Zero problems with a Delco Professional series 590 CCA battery that was new in the spring of 2012 just before we got the car. Still working fine.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.