Sep 9, 2009
Texas for now... NS hopefully soon
VetteCoins
Car
2004 Z06
Hi guys/gals::seeya:

Just found this site. Very cool ! One day I plan to move back home to Nova Scotia from Texas. :canada:

Enjoy what you have left of summer up there ! :coolgleam:

Here are a few pics of my family and my Z06.

Toque

zzz01.jpg

zzzzz5.jpg

a15.jpg

a18.jpg

NIce Ride !!

with a toy like that not sure if you'd like to give up the texas sun for your back home snow .. lol won't get to put as many k's

Thanks.... :seeya:

Yea I sure will give up the sun and loose days being able to drive it for sure. Its too dam hot down here in the summer anyways. Its like winter in NS. You just don't want to go outside when its 100F+ and humidity you can cut with a knife. Its really miserable. :( I only drive it 5K's per year down here anyway. Its just a weekend cruiser.

BUT, I will gain back my winter sports like skiing, hockey (which I miss a lot). Most of all I will get back to my family. My family wants to see my son grow up. My wifes from NS also and were missing a lot of family events. It kinda gets boring down here with no family. Wife and I don't get out together much anymore because she worries about babysitters (horror stories about that on the news all the time).

There is a Corvette Club in Nova Scotia I would like to join for sure.... :D

One day if the opportunity is right (job) then we will likely make the move.

Toque

Thanks.... :seeya:

Yea I sure will give up the sun and loose days being able to drive it for sure. Its too dam hot down here in the summer anyways. Its like winter in NS. You just don't want to go outside when its 100F+ and humidity you can cut with a knife. Its really miserable. :( I only drive it 5K's per year down here anyway. Its just a weekend cruiser.

BUT, I will gain back my winter sports like skiing, hockey (which I miss a lot). Most of all I will get back to my family. My family wants to see my son grow up. My wifes from NS also and were missing a lot of family events. It kinda gets boring down here with no family. Wife and I don't get out together much anymore because she worries about babysitters (horror stories about that on the news all the time).

There is a Corvette Club in Nova Scotia I would like to join for sure.... :D

One day if the opportunity is right (job) then we will likely make the move.

Toque

I can see with both of ya's being from NS that you'd miss it. i've heard it's a great place to visit!

my dream is to drive the country side in my vette, however it seems work comes first lol

I'm guessing you'll bring your awsome machine home with ya?

i can understand missing the fam, i'm sure the lil man would love to be around fam. finding a job, good luck! i'm guessing work is what brought you out to texas?

that's terrible about horror stories on babysitters, sad life has gotten this way!

I can see with both of ya's being from NS that you'd miss it. i've heard it's a great place to visit!

my dream is to drive the country side in my vette, however it seems work comes first lol

I'm guessing you'll bring your awsome machine home with ya?

i can understand missing the fam, i'm sure the lil man would love to be around fam. finding a job, good luck! i'm guessing work is what brought you out to texas?

that's terrible about horror stories on babysitters, sad life has gotten this way!

Oh yea, the Z06 is coming with me... :D

Yea , after getting my Electronics Engineering degree I just had a great job opportunity fall into my lap from Texas. I was 24 at that time, so I just said what the heck. There was not much for jobs in the mid 90's for my field in the Atlantic Provinces. It seems to be better now. Got my fingers crossed. I'm trying to get into the Medical Industry (MRI's/Cat scanners/Radiology...etc...)

Toque

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.