Featured Thread

Icecap

Casual User
You're Celebrated Completionist Award
Mar 14, 2019
VetteCoins

Welcome to the forum Icecap. Sweet looking ride you have there. Gotta say I love the colour.... The "mountain cruise| that Jeffer mentioned is in June. Here's a link to more info if you're interested in meeting a bunch of us AND getting a little seat time in.... Canadian Corvette Forums

Reactions: Icecap
Forgive any clumsiness on my part as I'm getting familiar with this forum. That picture was taken on the Duffy Lake Loop which is a 380 Km circle trip that I've made 5 times since we got the car. I've taken friends and family members for a joy ride on that route which covers Highway 401 to Vancouver, on to Whistler, Pemberton then on to the Duffy lake route to Lillooet Lytton and on to the Fraser Canyon and Highway 401 Back home completing the loop that can be done on 8+ hours and a tank of gas. The route covers freeway, coastal scenery with fijords and inlets, then mountains, mountain passes, lakes, creeks, then transitioning to interior desert and the scenic Fraser Canyon, Thompson and Fraser Rivers. This route is a sports car and motorcycle enthusiast wet dream. For pictures and to further investigate this route search the Duffy Lake Loop on Trip Advisor.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard Icecap. Sweet looking pace car for sure. You should bring that to the Abbotsford Airshow in August,On the Saturday. Seeing as your “just down the road”

Reactions: Icecap
I think this might be the summer I finally take the “Old Hwy 1 route” to Hope and bypass the Coquihalla. It’s been too many times I’ve put that off. Maybe a short detour north of Cache Creek to 99 to Lillooet and on to Lytton where the pencil tip indicates. That looks inviting.
343B81FA-6D52-4F47-BFCE-98EAC2B267F4.jpeg

Reactions: nascar03
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.