Here a breakdown..
On July 24 2021 engine light came on.
with this message.
Idle creep disabled.
P0700
P0844
P0746
GM had a Bulletin #21-NA-033. on these codes.

July 31 engine light back on.Long weekend. Back to Applewood on Aug 3..
P0844.

picked it up on Aug 4. 45 minutes later engine light back on.
P0700
P2853
C2A18
Rear Axle system off..

picking it up tomorrow Aug 25.. New transmission in..

Fingers crossed....
Here a breakdown..
On July 24 2021 engine light came on.
with this message.
Idle creep disabled.
P0700
P0844
P0746
GM had a Bulletin #21-NA-033. on these codes.

July 31 engine light back on.Long weekend. Back to Applewood on Aug 3..
P0844.

picked it up on Aug 4. 45 minutes later engine light back on.
P0700
P2853
C2A18
Rear Axle system off..

picking it up tomorrow Aug 25.. New transmission in..

Fingers crossed....
iOS Image - 1405016072.jpg

If you complain to GM customer care you maybe able to get a free extended bumper to bumper warranty

Ok guys my check engine light came on at 300 km three days old and idle creep temporarily disabled and starting off in 2nd gear and shifting two at a time 2 4 6 8
Going in to the dealer tomorrow buy I assume the tranny is done. Gold old GM junk

I have a 2022 2LT Z51 convertible and I have 7500 kms on my C8 and up until a month ago I was in C8 heaven. Now I am having transmission problems. I only have one side of the double clutch transmission, meaning I only have 2,4,6 and 8th gear. I have had the car into the dealership who reprogrammed the TCM but the problem persists. Now I have been waiting a month for parts and I am somewhat frustrated as my top down driving window is quickly coming to a close. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

• Sad
Reactions: Murray20c8
I had the same issue at 350 km one week old with the even gears working only and the idle creep mode as well which essentially means your transmission is toast. It took two weeks for my new transmission to come in and a week to replace it and it’s not a pretty sight when the entire ass end has to come off the car. Pm me if you need more information. It’s a know problem for the C8 especially the 2022

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.