xlr8r

Power User
Apr 23, 2012
Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
I might have asked this before, but I can't find the thread.

Will the exhaust plates that I see on C6s still fit with LG headers, and Corsa Cat-back exhaust on them? I'm want one, but most of whe websites I visit say the part is meant to go onto stock exhausts.:iamwithstupid:

I pick the cat-backs up on Friday! Now I just need the money for the install and tune!:D

Thanks.:seeya:

I might have asked this before, but I can't find the thread.

Will the exhaust plates that I see on C6s still fit with LG headers, and Corsa Cat-back exhaust on them? I'm want one, but most of whe websites I visit say the part is meant to go onto stock exhausts.:iamwithstupid:

I pick the cat-backs up on Friday! Now I just need the money for the install and tune!:D

Thanks.:seeya:

They sure will :D

Send me a PM (or just post here) on the pricing for these. If there's a shiny one with a Jake logo, even better--the flags still look cool too though.

I still won't install for a little while, but I'm going to bling that rear-end up before I get it out on the road in spring. It will look, perform, and sounds like a whole new car--CAN'T WAIT!!!

Send me a PM (or just post here) on the pricing for these. If there's a shiny one with a Jake logo, even better--the flags still look cool too though.

I still won't install for a little while, but I'm going to bling that rear-end up before I get it out on the road in spring. It will look, perform, and sounds like a whole new car--CAN'T WAIT!!!

The brake calipers Powder coated are $600.00 exchange and includes shipping :D

Unfortunately no one makes an exhaust plate with the Jake Skull .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.