Osman

I'm New Here
Jun 11, 2009
London, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Corvette
Hi everyone, i am a newish member on here and I just wanted to reach out for some help and/or info.

Black 2008 C6 Z06 was stolen in London Ontario area.
It was stolen in past 18 days right out of home garage.

If anyone sees any suspicious Z06 parts for sale or too good to be true cars for sale.. or hears anything that could be related to this.. could you please PM me..

car was insured, but i would still love to get these f'ers ...

thanks,

That is terrible to hear. I can't stand people who steal. Do you have any pictures to post so we can see what it looked like? Is it stock or did you make any changes to it that could help someone identify it?

I hope it turns up unharmed and you get those people who did this!

:agree:

Those pieces of crap!! :mad:.....I feel for you....sorry about your car...hopefully you will get it back in one piece ASAP.......Will keep an eye out for it

How did those idiots get in the garage????....side door??.......

Last edited:
That sucks, I hope you get it back again in good condition.
I guess the insurance with give them 30 days to recover the car or you will get a cash payout from them.
Been there done it, did it, hate when someone steals what you own, one of my old 5L Mustangs was stolen
and stripped and the frame was chopped into tiny little pieces. They only found 2 doors in transit around 6
months later in a routine pullover on the hwy and the dudes where arrested, never heard anything else.

This is just terrible news to be reading. the worst part is that f it were stolen from a garage, then this car was really targeted. But the question is "how"? How could it have been taken without making any noise? Was it flat-beaded out? Man, I am totally bummed out for you.

This is just terrible news to be reading. the worst part is that f it were stolen from a garage, then this car was really targeted. But the question is "how"? How could it have been taken without making any noise? Was it flat-beaded out? Man, I am totally bummed out for you.

I agree, how did they get the car out of the garage, was it open or have a garage
door that they opened, etc? Please keep us updated on the status and how it happened.

thieves rammed into garage door which gained them access to the garage. house did have an alarm but not in garage apparently lol no one was home for last 18 days so they had time and opportunity.
looks like car was specifically targeted. they stole the car and suzuki gxsr. there was a C5 parked right next to it and they didn't even touch it. keys to all cars and bikes were on workbench right in-front of cars..
my money is on native reserve.. apparently most of cars end up there.

Ouch... They got the keys too? If they were pros (like the ones that swiped my R1 a few years back) the car is already on a sea charter to europe or asia. The CPIC system that your car and bike are posted on right now (canada wide) won't do you much good over seas. These vehicles are also typically pre-sold to buyers over there and they have the connections to clean the serial numbers over there too.
[mob][/mob]

Wow, now that is crazy, ramming down the garage door!
Most homes do not have an alarm on the garage as you would set off the timer
and alarm before you enter the house.
I have heard of theifs entering the home why you are asleep and taking car keys
left at the front door and they drive away with your car while you sleep.

Sorry.. One more.... That would also be why they took the bike and not the C5 vette even though the car is worth more money probably. My sis (calgary police) also told me that in these cases 80% of the time, the thieves knew about the car through previous repairs, stereo installs, visitors to the home even, disgruntled ex's...

P.S. For me it was the disgruntled ex that stole a key to the bike LOL
[mob][/mob]

thieves rammed into garage door which gained them access to the garage. house did have an alarm but not in garage apparently lol no one was home for last 18 days so they had time and opportunity.
looks like car was specifically targeted. they stole the car and suzuki gxsr. there was a C5 parked right next to it and they didn't even touch it. keys to all cars and bikes were on workbench right in-front of cars..

This really sucks Osman :mad:

Sorry.. One more.... That would also be why they took the bike and not the C5 vette even though the car is worth more money probably. My sis (calgary police) also told me that in these cases 80% of the time, the thieves knew about the car through previous repairs, stereo installs, visitors to the home even, disgruntled ex's...

P.S. For me it was the disgruntled ex that stole a key to the bike LOL
[mob][/mob]

They might have had an order just for the C6 Z06, I have heard they target
specific cars just for people that want to purchase them, either way it sucks.

any distinguishing features? I saw a black on in calgary, had a bunch of stuff on it, it was on a main drag, so obviously not the same car, but if it had pink pinstripes, etc, would be easier to spot.

Agree though, its on a reserve or another continent right now (or on the way).

OMG!!! The first thing I do to EVERY house we have ever bought, is to have the garage door armed. This is because my sweeties tended to forget it open at night. Still terrible any way you look at it.

any distinguishing features? I saw a black on in calgary, had a bunch of stuff on it, it was on a main drag, so obviously not the same car, but if it had pink pinstripes, etc, would be easier to spot.

Agree though, its on a reserve or another continent right now (or on the way).

car had tinted windows, everything else was 100% stock.

You left the keys in the garage??? :nono::

ahhhhhh not good....either way I still feel for you.....hmm makes me want to get an alarm system in the garage now

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.