Yes I got the magride package that comes with the summer tires. How much does it cost the essential service plan?
DM @LeDon for a quote. Mine was around 2600 I think, it includes all the regularly scheduled maintenance like oil changes and dct fluid replacements etc.

DM @LeDon for a quote. Mine was around 2600 I think, it includes all the regularly scheduled maintenance like oil changes and dct fluid replacements etc.
This is the package that I took with Mag Ride

ZER PERFORMANCE SUSPENSION WITH MAGNETIC SELECTIVE RIDE CONTROL™
  • Damping system that reads the road every millisecond and adapts in as little as 10-15 milliseconds
  • Innovative suspension fluid contains metal particles that align and become rigid in an instant, giving you the confidence and control to push harder while staying planted
  • Includes Performance Traction Management
  • Adjustable with Driver Mode Selector
  • May require additional optional equipment
MICHELIN® PILOT® SPORT 4S 275/30ZR20 FRONT AND 345/25ZR21 REAR, HIGH PERFORMANCE, RUN-FLAT SUMMER-ONLY TIRES
  • Do not use summer-only tires in winter conditions, as it would adversely affect vehicle safety, performance and durability. Use only GM-approved tire and wheel combinations. Unapproved combinations may change the vehicle's performance characteristics. For important tire and wheel information, see your dealer.
When I bought the C8 in 2020, it comes with two complimentary oil change and I only have to pay for the oil change for the third & forth year but the oil change cost around 300$ at the dealer. I don't know if GM still give the two complimentary oil change for 2024 C8? I find that 4 oil changes + fluid replacements for 2600$ costs more than the regular maintenance fee.

Thanks!

Ian

This is the package that I took with Mag Ride

ZER PERFORMANCE SUSPENSION WITH MAGNETIC SELECTIVE RIDE CONTROL™
  • Damping system that reads the road every millisecond and adapts in as little as 10-15 milliseconds
  • Innovative suspension fluid contains metal particles that align and become rigid in an instant, giving you the confidence and control to push harder while staying planted
  • Includes Performance Traction Management
  • Adjustable with Driver Mode Selector
MICHELIN® PILOT® SPORT 4S 275/30ZR20 FRONT AND 345/25ZR21 REAR, HIGH PERFORMANCE, RUN-FLAT SUMMER-ONLY TIRES
  • Do not use summer-only tires in winter conditions, as it would adversely affect vehicle safety, performance and durability. Use only GM-approved tire and wheel combinations. Unapproved combinations may change the vehicle's performance characteristics. For important tire and wheel information, see your dealer.
When I bought the C8 in 2020, it comes with two complimentary oil change and I only have to pay for the oil change for the third & forth year but the oil change cost around 300$ at the dealer. I don't know if GM still give the two complimentary oil change for 2024 C8? I find that 4 oil changes + fluid replacements for 2600$ costs more than the regular maintenance fee.

Thanks!

Ian
Might want to browse through an owners manual that covers the Eray. Might give you a better idea of maintenance differences.

Can someone tells me if there's a big difference driving an all season performance tires vs summer performance tires on an AWD car?
Is it safe to drive summer tires in early spring and late fall season?
I imagine that I will have to change to winter tires if I want to drive it during our canadian winter...
Thanks!
Ian

hen I bought the C8 in 2020, it comes with two complimentary oil change and I only have to pay for the oil change for the third & forth year but the oil change cost around 300$ at the dealer. I don't know if GM still give the two complimentary oil change for 2024 C8? I find that 4 oil changes + fluid replacements for 2600$ costs more than the regular maintenance fee.

Thanks!

Ian
The second DCT filter change is $800. 2 oil changes are $600. The DCT fluid change every 3 years is likely around $800 also. Not to mention air filter, cabin air filter. At the very least it's what it will cost you without it. I'd also point out that shop costs only go up.