Jun 23, 2020
Ontarii
VetteCoins
Car
58, 2003
Province
ON
I’ve been asked find out if any Cdn delivered C-5’s were given Roadside Assistance Protection from the Factory. The SPIL Code that references this feature is DL5 and would be found on the top line. If they’re like in US models it should be accompanied by a Window sticker and Pamphlet in the Owners Manual. Wonder if anyone can offer any input on this disparity. My early built car going through the Judging process does not have this and several others I’ve looked at are also missing. This will have to be addressed in revisions to the next manual going forward in the Interior section.
IMG_2992.jpeg

That code wasn't on the list for my 2001, or are you asking for specifically the 03 model?
Thanks good to know Ol Yeller. My 03 is the target that has brought this issue up. Specifically aimed towards 2002-2004 and the 2005-2007 group is up next because there Judging eligibility has just started. For NCRS it’s all about originality that equals points loss.
I will have to dig out my paperwork on mine. Don't recall it but it has been some time since I looked.

By the way do you have correctly dated original tires for yours?

Where was this judging held?
This event was the NCRS National Convention in French Lick Indiana. I’m pursuing the Dave Hill Mark of Excellence Award that requires a score of 97% or better of Factory delivered condition. No repo parts, Napa hoses, Michelin tires or CTC wiper blades. I drove there and back CAREFULLY on my original Run Flats that just turned 12,000 miles. Not for everyone but I’ve been doing this a long time.
Hope to hear from some more original owners/ Sales or Service reps that can add any info to this request. Thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread