• Somebody shoot me

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
Oct 13, 2011
Ancaster, ON
VetteCoins
Car
2004 convertible
As many of you know Brian loves having wood.

He also loves Corvettes, so putting the two together he has decided to go into business making high end and floatable Corvette accessories.

In a moment of madness I decided he could use my car as a protype...

So here we go.

First is the Mini-Max Spolier, lightweight and easily attached with either Elmer's Wood Glue or number 5 staples.

wood1.jpg

Notice how the curved lines mimic the curves on the 'vette, it could also pass (when painted) as a mini continetal kit for those of you stuck in the 50s. Sure to be a hit on the highways and the Shopping Channel.

The other option is the Max-Mini, a generous 5 cubic yards of lumber (it is deeper than it looks). Using springs from no longer fashionable screen doors, we hope to have it raise and lower with the speed of the car. Being heavier it attaches with 2" dryway screwss, 3 yards of duck tape and a hinge from a piano.

wood2-L.jpg

Paint, and sanding are optional.

So it's in your hands, which should I install?

As many of you know Brian loves having wood.

He also loves Corvettes, so putting the two together he has decided to go into business making high end and floatable Corvette accessories.

In a moment of madness I decided he could use my car as a protype...

So here we go.

First is the Mini-Max Spolier, lightweight and easily attached with either Elmer's Wood Glue or number 5 staples.

wood1.jpg

Notice how the curved lines mimic the curves on the 'vette, it could also pass (when painted) as a mini continetal kit for those of you stuck in the 50s. Sure to be a hit on the highways and the Shopping Channel.

The other option is the Max-Mini, a generous 5 cubic yards of lumber (it is deeper than it looks). Using springs from no longer fashionable screen doors, we hope to have it raise and lower with the speed of the car. Being heavier it attaches with 2" dryway screwss, 3 yards of duck tape and a hinge from a piano.

wood2-L.jpg

Paint, and sanding are optional.

So it's in your hands, which should I install?

Wayne, while you're at it you should make a front splitter too!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Wayne, when the men with the white jacket arrive and ask you to try it on just go with it.

Don't let him sell you the one with the Knot in it ... Those things always come loose and fall out !! And remember to ask about Warranty ! ! :nono:

Of course the proto-type mini-max that Wayne has shown here is just a mock up. The finished product will be done in some nice rare, exotic, Brazilian rain forest type of wood. After all they are for a Corvette.......no half measures.

Wayne....you are one sick individual; I knew there was something I liked about you.

Users who are viewing this thread