Hello everyone, I consider myself an expert when it comes to buying C8 generation corvettes, but this is out of my wheelhouse.
Couple of days ago, Toyota unveiled a 2024 Tacoma TRD PRO and I decided I want one to replace my daily driver whenever they actually become available.

I realize that just like C8s, there will be waitlists, limited allocations, and dealers that play games and charge over MSRP

Here is my question for the group:
What Toyota dealers in Southern Ontario have you dealt with and would recommend? Do they sell for MSRP?

2024-toyota-tacoma-trd-pro-3.jpg

2024-toyota-tacoma-trd-pro-4.jpg

2024-toyota-tacoma-trd-pro-2.jpg

2024-toyota-tacoma-trd-pro-10.jpg

2024-toyota-tacoma-trd-pro-9.jpg

2024-toyota-tacoma-trd-pro-8.jpg

2024-toyota-tacoma-trd-pro-6.jpg

2024-toyota-tacoma-trd-pro-7.jpg

Reactions: Sea Wolf Z06
Looks like a fun vehicle and you can't go wrong with Toyota's reliability. When attending the COS at Ron Fellow's last month, I rented a Toyota Tacoma and liked the truck size/cab but hated it's engine which had difficulty getting up to 80 mph highway speed. So be careful with your engine choice. If you have trouble finding one in Ontario, there's some here in Alberta:

That's in Calgary and their website mentions one in their showroom, so I suspect at least that one is currently for sale and for $500 off (wow; lol)...

Here's one coming in to an Edmonton dealer, supposedly up for grabs and at MSRP:

Hopefully they won't hard to find and priced over MSRP.

Looks like a fun vehicle and you can't go wrong with Toyota's reliability. When attending the COS at Ron Fellow's last month, I rented a Toyota Tacoma and liked the truck size/cab but hated it's engine which had difficulty getting up to 80 mph highway speed. So be careful with your engine choice. If you have trouble finding one in Ontario, there's some here in Alberta:

That's in Calgary and their website mentions one in their showroom, so I suspect at least that one is currently for sale and for $500 off (wow; lol)...

Here's one coming in to an Edmonton dealer, supposedly up for grabs and at MSRP:

Hopefully they won't hard to find and priced over MSRP.
thanks, but I am looking at the new gen 2024 that has not entered production yet

• Sorry
Reactions: gone
Thanks guys for your input. I have placed a refundable deposit at a local dealership

Also, after thinking about it, I decided to add this one to the stable and still keep my daily 2020 BMW X5 M-Sport
Why do you need 2 SUV's for yourself???? I don't even want ONE! LOL

Reactions: KTJF
Why do you need 2 SUV's for yourself???? I don't even want ONE! LOL
the truck will be a family shared vehicle for 3 people as we are looking to buy a multiple acre property here in Niagara with plans to build, landscape and plant few varieties of fruit trees, berry bushes as well as beekeeping, plus tow 2 jet skis in the future.

the truck will be a family shared vehicle for 3 people as we are looking to buy a multiple acre property here in Niagara with plans to build, landscape and plant few varieties of fruit trees, berry bushes as well as beekeeping, plus tow 2 jet skis in the future.
Get a Tundra, regular one. Stuff you said Tundra makes more sense.

Reactions: BCL
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread