Have not done it yet

I have a friend who is in the RCMP and is posted up there for the next few years so it is on the radar to go but I have no concrete plans yet.

Brent

I agree though I can hardly wait it will be the trip of a lifetime,

Bad news. Unless you are going to chopper your Vette in, or take a boat, it appears that there is no way to drive a Vette to Nunavut. Les, you might as well have placed a bet on a Corvette being on the moon. When searching maps, #4 Ingraham Trail from Yellow Knife is the closest thing I found to a road...I think I would emphasize the Trail part of that name. And Considering this "road" cuts McKay Lake in Half (Literally it's whole length), then jumps to Lac de Gras...then a couple forks later, it finally crosses into Nunavut ending at Pellatt Lake...what a rip, it doesn't even go to a town. I am going to guess that this road is only here 8 months of the year.
Sounds like one heck of an adventure for a truck trip though!

Sounds good - it's going to be a long run which I estimate to be within 15,000 km. My car only has 26,000 km at present and I need to "de-flower" her.

I just hope that the roads are as good as I have been advised during my research.

BTW, can I open her up in Saskatchewan?

As long as you have decent suspension to soak up the bumps in the road!:D Actually, I don't think the roads are as bad as they once were be you should poll the other 306 guys as I have not been east of Regina on the #1 in a long time. West on the #1 is not bad after Swift Current...or it wasn't six years ago... When you are in Alberta, watch for garbage bags on the highway as I ramped off one in my car last summer,:swear: (longish story). Luckily it was nearly all aluminum cans and you can only see the cracks in the paint if you know they are there...I think that would de-flower your car...but not in the way you were thinking I assume.

If you have a date planned and let us know far enough ahead, maybe I can convince a few of the Saskatoon guys to do a road trip to Regina.

As long as you have decent suspension to soak up the bumps in the road!:D Actually, I don't think the roads are as bad as they once were be you should poll the other 306 guys as I have not been east of Regina on the #1 in a long time. West on the #1 is not bad after Swift Current...or it wasn't six years ago... When you are in Alberta, watch for garbage bags on the highway as I ramped off one in my car last summer,:swear: (longish story). Luckily it was nearly all aluminum cans and you can only see the cracks in the paint if you know they are there...I think that would de-flower your car...but not in the way you were thinking I assume.

If you have a date planned and let us know far enough ahead, maybe I can convince a few of the Saskatoon guys to do a road trip to Regina.

Thanks, I'll let you know

CND WOLF That was on a track in Sask right If NOT :( You would have spent a week in jail in sask.???????????? And with the new law there probably cost you 5000 bucks by the time you paid fines, impound fees ,towing and other stuff. Plus lawyer fees!!!!:(

CND WOLF That was on a track in Sask right If NOT :( You would have spent a week in jail in sask.???????????? And with the new law there probably cost you 5000 bucks by the time you paid fines, impound fees ,towing and other stuff. Plus lawyer fees!!!!:(

Hey guys,

We really don't want to become the "thought Police", but you really should watch what you write here. As an FYI, I have a current contract with one of the top tier Network Security companies. If you only knew the degrees of sophistication which the CIA; CSIS and RCMP have these days (and I am sure to have forgotten several other agencies), you would be far more cautious. We all know that these speed claims come from the track right?

Keep it real folks.

To the RCMP, CSIS, and other agencies monitoring our world...and electronic world. A big :seeya:from the Canadian Corvette Forum. I could see there being a fight in their office to see who gets to "monitor" our forum.:D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.