Feb 17, 2010
Ottawa
VetteCoins
Car
Saving for a Z06
I don't own one of these works of art.....yet. In the meantime I'll make do with my Hemi powered Charger R/T. So while owning a Z06 Corvette is still a dream for me I'll visit the forum and the web to learn more and take in your experiences.

Last edited:
Nice car and Welcome! Please make yourself at home. Everyone is very friendly despite some having fun. Excellent idea to learn about the cars before purchasing one and don't be afraid to ask questions and get involved with the threads. There are some very knowledgeable people on here.

PS, post up a picture of your car! Even if this is a Corvette forum, we are all still car guys.

You bet! Feel free to get involved for sure. Ur bound to pick up some great info here. You can check out some basic info to some great info on different mods and all the way up to a 800 + hp build that Manny "Nasty98" is doing on a caddy. Or you can listen to all our humourous banter!!!!!!
[mob][/mob]

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Good thing I have a thick skin! Maybe I'll see you at Rideau Carleton Ron. I drop in there a few times in the summer.
Here are some pics. It's a rare '07 R/T with a Road and Track Performance package. I put on the cold air, strut bar, catch can and had a Magnaflow catback installed.

100_5789.jpg

100_7398.jpg

100_7402.jpg

100_7176.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.