Shovelhead

I'm New Here
Apr 12, 2018
Norway
VetteCoins
Hi,
I just bought my first Corvette, a 1976 C3. I will pick it up two weeks from now and drive from Oslo to Bergen if the snow has melted in the mountains. My objective is to learn as much as possible about this model and then pull out the engine for some tuning while the car is being painted. The engine is a 350 with around 180 hp, so it needs some help.

Greetings from Norway!

Reactions: JCWP and Jenski~Z06
Welcome to the forum Shovelhead. Congratulations on your purchase. The C3 is a classic. Graham is correct. You will be pleased with the knowledge and the willingness to help from our members. We like nothing better than to discuss and troubleshoot Corvettes...... But we do need to see some pictures of your new baby.... :)

Reactions: Shovelhead
Hi,
I just bought my first Corvette, a 1976 C3. I will pick it up two weeks from now and drive from Oslo to Bergen if the snow has melted in the mountains. My objective is to learn as much as possible about this model and then pull out the engine for some tuning while the car is being painted. The engine is a 350 with around 180 hp, so it needs some help.

Greetings from Norway!

Wow...sounds like fun....be careful ... safe travels :)

Hi,

Greetings from Norway!
Awesome: my 1st vette was a 1979: red with matching interior and tinted targa glass with Std. trany. Pics when completed and welcome to the CCF.

Hi,

Greetings from Norway!
Forgot to mention: C3 do not do well with wet pavement incl. snow - so, be very careful.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.