Mrs. CoW

2 You're 10
Jun 10, 2009
Ossining, N.Y.
VetteCoins
Car
02 Tahoe
Hi everybody, I am Corina, Chuck CoW's significant other. :canada: Well i wanted to introduce myself and to promise to keep your Clothing/Fashion :D subforum alive, amongst other things :seeya:

Hi Manny :)

Thanks guys, Fender i will be happy to be your partner in the fashion section.:D

Manny, we went home at 2:30 AM last night, now i am full time at the shop.
You have not called him in a while so he is going trough those 1 o'clock call withdrawals :rofl:

Pete, we would love to come and visit, we just have to find some time, hopefully before the Great White gets some white on the ground.

Thanks guys, Fender i will be happy to be your partner in the fashion section.:D

Manny, we went home at 2:30 AM last night, now i am full time at the shop.
You have not called him in a while so he is going trough those 1 o'clock call withdrawals :rofl:

Pete, we would love to come and visit, we just have to find some time, hopefully before the Great White gets some white on the ground.

For those who don't know Chuck is the best tuner in the world and has been helping me to learn { lord help him:rofl:}. He has been more than a mentor who still answers my call at 1am :rofl:

Never mind the white stuff , just get your butts up here for some tuning:D

[email protected]

For those who don't know Chuck is the best tuner in the world and has been helping me to learn { lord help him:rofl:}. He has been more than a mentor who still answers my call at 1am :rofl:

Never mind the white stuff , just get your butts up here for some tuning:D

[email protected]

I do know that he has a very good reputation in the tuning business - great stuff! :coolgleam:

Hi, thank you guys. I am pretty sure i have met some of you in Canada when we were there last year, i just don't know your forum names, sorry if i don't recognize you right away :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.