If I remember correctly you get a grace period on brand new car to get them shoed properly as dealer are not required to sell them with snows on.

He will be fine driving home but it will be one filthy Vette by the time he gets home.
True but you never know , how the cop reacts .

True but you never know , how the cop reacts .
Do you seriously think a cop can tell what tires one has when they are spinning or even stopped behind them?
Cops are too stu... Present company excluded of course! lol

That comment took down a whole Province. No wonder they try to Secede every now and then lol...
Good one Jack! So long as they know were taking all of their allocations and they can get in line with Mexico that gets 12 cars a year!:canada:

Mexico only gets 12. Just happened to walk by a supercar dealer in Bangkok a few days ago and went in and they had 3 brand new C8 RIght Hand Drives a 3Lt and 2 2 Lt's. Price 350 to 400 Canadian Dollars. And we think that are tax on the cars are high. The dealer said that their is a 300 % import duty. They had Ferraris Lamborghinis Porches and a McClaren F1 for 1.75 million And that is Canadian Dollars. The dealer said he has sold 3 C8's already.

Mexico only gets 12. Just happened to walk by a supercar dealer in Bangkok a few days ago and went in and they had 3 brand new C8 RIght Hand Drives a 3Lt and 2 2 Lt's. Price 350 to 400 Canadian Dollars. And we think that are tax on the cars are high. The dealer said that their is a 300 % import duty. They had Ferraris Lamborghinis Porches and a McClaren F1 for 1.75 million And that is Canadian Dollars. The dealer said he has sold 3 C8's already.
Those probably came out of Japan's allocation. Mexico had 12 for 2020 but it did move up to 78 for 2022. The prices your mentioning are worse than the import duties for Australia and New Zealand. I'm just glad we don't have to pay the 18K freight to get the cars there.

Reactions: Bunny hop
Welcome @Dgds88t and good luck in getting your car. I am from Montreal as well (can check out my previous posts), but have not posted on here in a while. You got the right peeps on here guiding you !!! And yes while the wait lists have come down quite a bit, the Montreal dealerships are like a 3rd world country, they barely get any allocations, how many C8s did you see driving around our streets in the last 3-4 years, I have seen maybe 3. I bought mine from Finch but was also looking to deal with Bill Spencer as well.

Now that a few of us on here from Montreal will have C8s might be time to plan a summer meet up. I am at most the major car meets on both sides (ON & QC), so can let you know if ever you want to do car shows - meets, not for everyone I know.

To the rest of you, hope you have been doing well, missing having the spare time to be on here, will probably lurk more during the holidays. End of year so big rush to deliver the projects and complete year end reviews (sigh).

Welcome @Dgds88t and good luck in getting your car. I am from Montreal as well (can check out my previous posts), but have not posted on here in a while. You got the right peeps on here guiding you !!! And yes while the wait lists have come down quite a bit, the Montreal dealerships are like a 3rd world country, they barely get any allocations, how many C8s did you see driving around our streets in the last 3-4 years, I have seen maybe 3. I bought mine from Finch but was also looking to deal with Bill Spencer as well.

Now that a few of us on here from Montreal will have C8s might be time to plan a summer meet up. I am at most the major car meets on both sides (ON & QC), so can let you know if ever you want to do car shows - meets, not for everyone I know.

To the rest of you, hope you have been doing well, missing having the spare time to be on here, will probably lurk more during the holidays. End of year so big rush to deliver the projects and complete year end reviews (sigh).
Thank you! I have seen your car here. It is beautiful. A meet in the summer would be great. We will plan something after this dreadful winter ends.

Reactions: LAST1 and Neils
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.