Welcome 2fas2c :)

I'm already on page 2 and nobody is asking for pictures ... so I will ...
even a photo of what you might have similar to defining your "still dreaming"
(like many of us are with a 2019 ZR1 or a C8 ... ;))

One thing I will say is that you have my vote "2fas2c"
for the " #1 strangest reaction messages that ever followed an introduction ... Award"
from what I am used to so far on this Forum.
and all it took from you was "................................" ? Gotta consider that for a vanity plate :D
(not that I am innocent of throwing strange stuff out here as well)

Enjoy this CCF "2fas2c" and all of its resourceful benefits - looking forward to more from you
:Cheers2:

Last edited:
I don't know Spence he certainly might get an award for the "six year intro". It has been amusing and typical for this group to have headed off in many directions.
Well you know me finding this hard to resist ...

We need a better defined trace method in case the next message is :eek: "3dots - 3 dashes - and 3dots" :Wideyed: and we all need to head off to Surrey BC ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Six years ago, I still had this L78 4 speed Chevelle and hadn't gotten into Corvettes until April 25, 2012. This car is in Langley, B.C. now. .
1969 SS396 Chevelle.jpg

Last edited:
@previous posts Keith not your post
;)

lol...Darrell. Just a quick tip in case you didn't realize.... If you click bottom right on the "Quote" tab below the message you want to comment on, it will open an "Insert Quotes" tab below your reply window. Clicking it will allow you to insert the quote in your message and reply to it below the quote.... sometimes avoids confusion of who you are laughing at.... lol...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.