Mar 12, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
Corvettes
Province
ON
NOC club is located in the North Bay/Sudbury area of the province of Ontario. We are NEW and looking for members to hope aboard. Feel free to visit the club website at : www.northeasternontariocorvettes.com and click on the MEMBERSHIP tab to register. If you are an area business and would like to sponsor the club please contact us, sponsorship is a nominal fee. Thank you to CCF for supporting us and we look forward to having a long relationship with them.

Last edited:
NOC club is located in the North Bay/Sudbury area of the province of Ontario. We are NEW and looking for members to hope aboard. Feel free to visit the club website at : www.northeasternontariocorvettes.com and click on the MEMBERSHIP tab to register. If you are an area business and would like to sponsor the club please contact us, sponsorship is a nominal fee. Thank you to CCF for supporting us and we look forward to having a long relationship with them.View attachment 24387

Welcome to the forum. Just an FYI but your link is busted. I think easten needs an r in it. ;).

Last edited:
Does the NOCC have any swag ? T-shirt’s,ball caps? Decals? If so,I’d be interested in a shirt and hat. I’ll give you guys some advertising out west. I wear my 2 CCF shirts and hat a lot and don’t mind plugging you guys as well if the opp arises. Which begs the question !! New CCF merchandise available soon hopefully :thumbs:

Does the NOCC have any swag ? T-shirt’s,ball caps? Decals? If so,I’d be interested in a shirt and hat. I’ll give you guys some advertising out west. I wear my 2 CCF shirts and hat a lot and don’t mind plugging you guys as well if the opp arises. Which begs the question !! New CCF merchandise available soon hopefully :thumbs:
We do not have any swag merchandise at this time but once our members get together im sure we'll have shirts :)

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread