Every once in a while a pictures shows up and the immediate thought is Garry. Enjoy this one Garry, miss your stories.

Mr. Velocity Yellow hope you and your family are well. Be safe in these trying times. Thoughts with you.

WI40.png

Spence coming down the Don Valley Parkway, a really busy north south highway in the east end of Toronto there is a little yellow duck like yours sitting in the transit lane. It has been there for at least two weeks. Somehow I am trying to figure out how to save the poor little guy, it looks terrified. The transit lane is right next to the insanely stupid high speed outside lane. You may read about me in the paper next week!

A pic for Garry, thoughts with you.

OH38 4.png

When one is in for service at a GM Dealership, while checking out the sales room floor, I was reminded of my good friend and a couple of chats we had about his next new car. Sadly the day did not come for Gary however a warm reminder came my way today. Not quite exact to Gary’s spec perhaps … this was to be his next new car and it was rather emphasized to be the Bolt and not the Volt. Here is the Spec … my photo of the retro-blue colored Bolt did not save on my phone … anywho … you would have been in for at least $50k our friend … chances are you knew that … 👌🏻😇

1129851B-66B7-45A7-9DA1-3EF396804272.jpeg

When one is in for service at a GM Dealership, while checking out the sales room floor, I was reminded of my good friend and a couple of chats we had about his next new car. Sadly the day did not come for Gary however a warm reminder came my way today. Not quite exact to Gary’s spec perhaps … this was to be his next new car and it was rather emphasized to be the Bolt and not the Volt. Here is the Spec … my photo of the retro-blue colored Bolt did not save on my phone … anywho … you would have been in for at least $50k our friend … chances are you knew that … 👌🏻😇

View attachment 89910

He would have loved this post. He definitely would have had one by now. Maybe even 2. It would have been his 57th birthday on the 4th of this month. ❤️

He would have loved this post. He definitely would have had one by now. Maybe even 2. It would have been his 57th birthday on the 4th of this month. ❤️
Absolutely heartfelt. Continuing the best of thoughts and good wishes to Gary’s Family. I would have really really enjoyed reading Gary’s off-corvette-topic messages on here about his inevitable Bolt Ownership.
I recently purchased a 22kW Generac backup generator for a home in New Brunswick and one of the things I thought about was how well it would work for a whole house along with charging a Chevy Bolt. 🙂

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread