Dec 28, 2013
Newfoundland
VetteCoins
Car
2014 z51
I got a 2006 ls2 with the manual transmission. This is the list of parts iminstalling . I'm putting a k&n CAI, kooks headers andiffriad x pipe, 160 degree thermostat, cross sports exhaust, set of stage 2 CNC ported ls2 heads, all new valve train and timing chain, double valve springs, a new cam from pomp cams, probably a 54-469-11. I'm going to go with a 112 LSA also. I'm planning on trying to get 470 rwhp. I want a nice choppy thumping cam that is still somewhat street able. I've got a pretty good deal lined j on thee parts but I'm just wondering if there s anywhere in Canada where I can buy it. I need am new valvetrin headers and stage 2 CNC ported heads. Thanks guys

Give Manny a call at Dasilva Motorsports. He'll make sure your cam, heads, and everything else work together to get you to your goal.

Here is his website link: Dasilva Motorsports

Already got it done. I ordered everything from the states. The car was finished in June I think. My tuner did a great job and the car runs strong. It was a hot day and we still ran just short of 500 rwhp. I can tell you one thing she's a beast to drive now. Gotta tell ya I had fun putting a few frowns on a few gt 500's and z06's owners faces before I put her up. Installing the a&a kit this summer also with a new McLeod clutch and meth injection. Should be right around 800 horses when we are all finished.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread