This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Heading to Toronto Motorsports park on April 25,26 wknd. lets go!!!!!

Boombastic

2 You're 10
Oct 18, 2012
Manitoulin Island
VetteCoins
Car
2011 base
Heading down to visit Manny and the boys of Breslau ( Dasilva Motorsports) to get some perf work done the the Vette. I will then head over to Cayuga to see how fast and how quick she is in 1/4. I might even take on the road course.Are there any other racers out there, if so, we will see ya there

If you are at Cayuga, Keep an eye out for this Camaro. A friend built this car himself and it performs pretty well and it has seen quite a few street miles too.

Last edited:

G/L at Cayuga Kevin -- let us know how well you do - pics and vids a must please.

C.

A little change in plans, I wont be heading to Cayuga on the wknd of the 25th but I will be in Toronto for meeting from May 6 to 7. I will try to head down there early and maybe get a bit of running at the track on May 5. I will try to get some pics and vids. Might need someone to hold the camera:coolgleam:.

Last edited:

Will be easier to know if it's possible to go closer to that time. Sure sounds like fun.......stay in touch and post back with plans. There are a few (that I know of) who would really like to see that.

Colin.

Users who are viewing this thread