Boombastic

2 You're 10
Oct 18, 2012
Manitoulin Island
VetteCoins
Car
2011 base
Heading down to visit Manny and the boys of Breslau ( Dasilva Motorsports) to get some perf work done the the Vette. I will then head over to Cayuga to see how fast and how quick she is in 1/4. I might even take on the road course.Are there any other racers out there, if so, we will see ya there

Heading down to visit Manny and the boys of Breslau ( Dasilva Motorsports) to get some perf work done the the Vette. I will then head over to Cayuga to see how fast and how quick she is in 1/4. I might even take on the road course.Are there any other racers out there, if so, we will see ya there

G/L at Cayuga Kevin -- let us know how well you do - pics and vids a must please.

C.

A little change in plans, I wont be heading to Cayuga on the wknd of the 25th but I will be in Toronto for meeting from May 6 to 7. I will try to head down there early and maybe get a bit of running at the track on May 5. I will try to get some pics and vids. Might need someone to hold the camera:coolgleam:.

Last edited:
A little change in plans, I wont be heading to Cayuga on the wknd of the 25th but I will be in Toronto for meeting from May 6 to 7. I will try to head down there early and maybe get a bit of running at the track on May 5. I will try to get some pics and vids. Might need someone to hold the camera:coolgleam:.

Will be easier to know if it's possible to go closer to that time. Sure sounds like fun.......stay in touch and post back with plans. There are a few (that I know of) who would really like to see that.

Colin.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread