This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Have you seen the Nacelles in person

If you watch J Leno's garage C8 convertible first drive you will see that there is no seperate piece where the wrap can be tucked under..

Reactions: OttawaKev
Chevy Dude also has a video on the C8 convertible.
Thanks Matt I'll see , some of the shots I think there is a bit of a break like it is a part that snaps on but then it also looks to be all one solid back part....what is screwing with my mind is would they paint the carbon flash on to the nacelles that is already part of the rear cover with just paint... or is is a carbon flash piece that is welded or clipped in separately....so then would there be a tuck point.

Cheers,
Kevin

Just got my Official GM Invite emailed to me. They are calling it "The Mid-Engine Corvette VIP Customer Event". They are hooking us up with landyards & day passes. Giving us breakfast and coffee too. They want us there 1/2 hour before the event. They are providing parking too. So now the question is, do I drive downtown Toronto in morning rush hour traffic or do I take the Go Train right to Union Station??? Decisions, decisions......
I hope they have a convertible there. But whatever we get (hoping for some freebees too) I'll take pictures and ask some questions.