Oct 30, 2010
Chilliwack, B.C
VetteCoins
Car
2007 Indy Pace Car
My car is a Atomic Orange,2007 Indy Pace car Vette, only 500 were made and mine is # 73 from the build line. Unfortunatelly I got hit ,rear ended twice while traveling in traffic 3 months ago. It was $10,000 damage and I'm still dealing with the repair. Some 20 year old in a Monster Trk Dodge Ram 3500 with 40" wheels or so hit me and didn't even know, he said he thought his brakes were locking up. Anyways thank god I excellerated at the right time or he was going right over us, trying to get over it but it's tough. Guess I can't cry over spilt milk, can't wait for the summer again.

Attachments

• 100_2280.jpg
    100_2280.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 13
His brakes were locking up!? Don't people look where they are going anymore? Was his texting or just too busy trying to see who's looking at him in his truck? Nothing against lifted trucks, just people that can't drive them.

I hope you get your car up and running soon and better than new. Sorry to hear about this crappy situation.

Thanks for your thoughts Riley, I could tell you alot more about the accident , but we are doing the lawyer thing. So as they say , " no comments at this time" . I did finally get the car back after being in shop for 3 Months, but it's going back for further required work as it came back unsatisfactory. I thought I would try a the Gm Dealership close by because they help sponsor the BC Corvette Club I'm in. I also saw a few Vettes and Caddies in the shop when I was there and I was assured they could handle the job. Can't wait to get it back looking like it was before the accident. Cheers

:swear:

Sorry for your bad luck with the 'vette, TB -- I hope it gets fixed up to your satisfaction soon and everything gets back on track for you.
Please keep us abreast of developments and good luck too with the legalities.

C.

WOW, sorry to hear that man . I can't imagine how you are feeling . I know that I would be going out of my mind .

Hang in there , I'm sure your baby will come back lookiing right .

I think the part that would be the worst for me is that even though the car may look the same, it will forever have an accident claim against it and if you try to sell it, it's a pain. Hopefully you guys settle a fair compensation that takes this into account also.

Thanks for your thoughts Riley, I could tell you alot more about the accident , but we are doing the lawyer thing. So as they say , " no comments at this time" . I did finally get the car back after being in shop for 3 Months, but it's going back for further required work as it came back unsatisfactory. I thought I would try a the Gm Dealership close by because they help sponsor the BC Corvette Club I'm in. I also saw a few Vettes and Caddies in the shop when I was there and I was assured they could handle the job. Can't wait to get it back looking like it was before the accident. Cheers

:swear:

I hope they do a better job for you the second time around and I'm sure it'll look as good as new when it's done. I hope everything works out for you with the legal stuff.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.