I'm New Here
Ontario You're Celebrated
May 14, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
1968 ss 396 camaro
Province
ON
Hey Everybody who loves the cross flags as much as I do.

My name is Jesse Fitzpatrick and I work for Wallace Chevrolet ( we own 2 other Chevrolet stores to pull inventory from and place orders )

Just a bit of background on myself to set myself apart from the other sales reps you've met in your life.

I grew up in my dad's 1965 corvette stingray. My oldest memory I can remember is him talking my hand putting on the hurst shift and rowing through the gears with him. I may have been born a couple years before this but that's the day I officially born again as a car crazy kid and that would never change lol.

Its a Marlboro Maroon on Maroon convertible, 365 hp 327 , 4 speed car(m21 ) with factory air (not in it ) and factory side pipes. Now its got a 402 in it and a 67 big block hood on it , because he wanted a big block in it when he was getting it painted a couple years ago. He drove that car every nice day between the snow melting and the first snow fall of the year ( my room was overtop the garage and those side pipes where my very own 6:15 am alarm clock everyday, and I was always happy to be woken up to the sound of that car shaking my windows and taking off down the street as he rowed through gears) . He loves that car and as a 2 year old getting picked up in your dads corvette at daycare. Your the coolest kid around :) He hasn't driven it as much lately but I think this year that will change .

I have rebuilt a 1968 ss 396 Camaro with him for myself, He gave me the shell he picked up around the time I was 3 and all the parts he got with and it when I was 16 and said " I've always know I wanted to give you and your brother cool cars , but you got to earn it so you got to build it. " something along those lines. I was distracted with Camaro fantasies during the conversation.

But she now has a fresh 439 ci bbc with ported and polished heads, and a nice cam, and roller comp rockers etc. Just setting the timing up etc and she will be back on the road hopefully this week. super t10 4 speed and run factory vette rally wheels with the disc brake caps. gun metal metallic car with black guts. no stripes

I have sold a few corvettes over the 8 years I have been in sales, and like to talk with the customers about their cars and all the others they have had .

I am not your average sales rep, I worked at a performance shop previously but I didn't want to play with other peoples toys, and also I don't wanna put turbos on jdm stuff , So I got out of it and into sales .

So I am always happy to chat or answer questions about the current c7 or anything to do with c8 info ( I don't have anything new to add there sorry ). If you want a vin print out for a used vette, I can try and help you out but the system only goes go far back. I couldn't do my Camaro for instance. I can try for you though.

If you have question on your ptm system on a c7 I did a good video on our Wallace youtube channel going through the full system if you have any questions about it.

I can't wait to see you all out on the road this year , turning other kids into future vette lovers when they see all your cool cars.

Hope you have a great day and hope to talk soon.

I don't have a pic of my dads vette on my work computer but here is a pic of my camaro to show my car guy credentials. Oneday I'll have a nice vette to match it.

Jesse Fitzpatrick
Wallace Chevrolet
905 928 0396 (yes I made my phone number match my ss396 camaro )

Attachments

• 47181811_10218417001316023_8385926699161747456_n.jpg
    47181811_10218417001316023_8385926699161747456_n.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 45
..Welcome to our place here Jesse. Sounds like you got lots of info and stories to share with us. Pics are always welcome. So I'm gonna test your ability to dig !!! can you find out any GM warranty done history on say my 82 and 93 Rosie ?

Reactions: JesseF @wallace
..Welcome to our place here Jesse. Sounds like you got lots of info and stories to share with us. Pics are always welcome. So I'm gonna test your ability to dig !!! can you find out any GM warranty done history on say my 82 and 93 Rosie ?

Send me your full vin numbers to me privately and I will see how far the system goes back to let everyone know the limitations of the system I am using :)

Hey Everybody who loves the cross flags as much as I do.

My name is Jesse Fitzpatrick and I work for Wallace Chevrolet ( we own 2 other Chevrolet stores to pull inventory from and place orders )

Just a bit of background on myself to set myself apart from the other sales reps you've met in your life.

I grew up in my dad's 1965 corvette stingray. My oldest memory I can remember is him talking my hand putting on the hurst shift and rowing through the gears with him. I may have been born a couple years before this but that's the day I officially born again as a car crazy kid and that would never change lol.

Its a Marlboro Maroon on Maroon convertible, 365 hp 327 , 4 speed car(m21 ) with factory air (not in it ) and factory side pipes. Now its got a 402 in it and a 67 big block hood on it , because he wanted a big block in it when he was getting it painted a couple years ago. He drove that car every nice day between the snow melting and the first snow fall of the year ( my room was overtop the garage and those side pipes where my very own 6:15 am alarm clock everyday, and I was always happy to be woken up to the sound of that car shaking my windows and taking off down the street as he rowed through gears) . He loves that car and as a 2 year old getting picked up in your dads corvette at daycare. Your the coolest kid around :) He hasn't driven it as much lately but I think this year that will change .

I have rebuilt a 1968 ss 396 Camaro with him for myself, He gave me the shell he picked up around the time I was 3 and all the parts he got with and it when I was 16 and said " I've always know I wanted to give you and your brother cool cars , but you got to earn it so you got to build it. " something along those lines. I was distracted with Camaro fantasies during the conversation.

But she now has a fresh 439 ci bbc with ported and polished heads, and a nice cam, and roller comp rockers etc. Just setting the timing up etc and she will be back on the road hopefully this week. super t10 4 speed and run factory vette rally wheels with the disc brake caps. gun metal metallic car with black guts. no stripes

I have sold a few corvettes over the 8 years I have been in sales, and like to talk with the customers about their cars and all the others they have had .

I am not your average sales rep, I worked at a performance shop previously but I didn't want to play with other peoples toys, and also I don't wanna put turbos on jdm stuff , So I got out of it and into sales .

So I am always happy to chat or answer questions about the current c7 or anything to do with c8 info ( I don't have anything new to add there sorry ). If you want a vin print out for a used vette, I can try and help you out but the system only goes go far back. I couldn't do my Camaro for instance. I can try for you though.

If you have question on your ptm system on a c7 I did a good video on our Wallace youtube channel going through the full system if you have any questions about it.

I can't wait to see you all out on the road this year , turning other kids into future vette lovers when they see all your cool cars.

Hope you have a great day and hope to talk soon.

I don't have a pic of my dads vette on my work computer but here is a pic of my camaro to show my car guy credentials. Oneday I'll have a nice vette to match it.

Jesse Fitzpatrick
Wallace Chevrolet
905 928 0396 (yes I made my phone number match my ss396 camaro )
Welcome to the forum Jesse.Sweet looking Camaro and great intro story. :thumbs:

Reactions: JesseF @wallace
Welcome back! Very glad to have you here, especially as I also grew up with a dad who had a '65 Corvette convertible with a 365hp 327 with side pipes. However, my dad sold it when I was 9, but I can still remember the idle and smell of the exhaust in the garage after he left. I myself started out with a low mile 81 Camaro that was a 350 4-speed car, then moved to a 66 Chevelle with a 396 4-speed which I recently sold to buy my house. So, nice to read your introduction and have one more gear head on the forum. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.