Jan 30, 2009
Acton Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2006 Vert
Happy New Year to all the Canadian Corvette Forum members.

Lets hope everyone stays healthy, happy and has a very prosperous 2012.

Wishing lots of Miles & Smiles for the hopefully soon 2012 driving season.

To all the Waxers & Garage Queens out there, make a new years resolution to get out and Drive those Vettes.
Take a nice long trip with your Vette, get it dirty, use the windshield wipers. Then clean her up and put some more miles on these fantastic machines.:canada:

Happy New Year to all the Canadian Corvette Forum members.

Lets hope everyone stays healthy, happy and has a very prosperous 2012.

Wishing lost of Miles & Smiles for the hopefully soon 2012 driving season.

To all the Waxers & Garage Queens out there, make a new years resolution to get out and Drive those Vettes.
Take a nice long trip with your Vette, get it dirty, use the windshield wipers. Then clean her up and put some more miles on these fantastic machines.:canada:

"use the windshield wipers"???????? OMG!:eek::eek:

:rofl:

Happy New Year to all -- If you go out tonight -- be safe and be smart..:D

Cheers,
Colin & family.

Happy New Year to all

I'm with Mark - I plan on using mine - still a newby :D

I may even have to use the wipers .... first ride will be to see Manny for my Vararam and ask him for some detailing tips - I am sure we will discuss some potential future mods too :D

all the best in 2012 :canada:

I'm with Mark - I plan on using mine - still a newby :D

I may even have to use the wipers .... first ride will be to see Manny for my Vararam and ask him for some detailing tips - I am sure we will discuss some potential future mods too :D

all the best in 2012 :canada:

You'll love the VaraRam -- It was my first mod and I love it. Now waiting for spring for my ECU/TCU tunes and LG header/exhaust system.

Be sure and let us know when you're coming so we can come visit.

Cheers, and Happy New Year.
C.

I think CCO is aiming to be the 'greeter' for those visiting Manny.[g]

Yep...need prosperity in 2012; didn't help the bank balance when I got the '11 coupe!!
But the $$ was too good to pass.

happy new year everyone.
Tony

I think CCO is aiming to be the 'greeter' for those visiting Manny.[g]

Yep...need prosperity in 2012; didn't help the bank balance when I got the '11 coupe!!
But the $$ was too good to pass.

happy new year everyone. Tony

LOL, Tony -- yes it's training for my new job at WalMart...Got to get those smiles, handshakes and directions down pat :rofl:

I hear you on the "bank balance" -- rather depleted especially after recent 'toy' purchases but as they say - you can't take it with you.:D

Happy New Year -- We'll hook up soon for a Timmies come hell, high water or deep snow.....

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.